Chapter 39

Kingsley

I decided to go with Hayden to see Clarke, we walked through the prison and came to the last cell, I walked through to find Clarke with silver chains round his hands and one round his foot. He was dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of shorts, He looked up at me and Hayden and snarled
"So your still alive Hayden?" Hayden didn't say anything just continued to stare at Clarke "if your alive I guess you killed your father" he said more as a statement than a question but then said "but I don't feel enough power coming off you like I do with that guy" turning his head to me, I just growled making Clarke flinch. "No I didn't get the pleasure of killing my father......your son did" this made him pull his head up looking at us wide eyed "that worthless slut, killed my Alpha" he started laughing, I growled Duke pulling forward as I stepped forward "do not disrespect my mate, you worthless mutt" "your his mate, your disgusting all of you, I should have killed him but no the Alpha had to be obsessed with the colour of his wolf" he growled out.
" You know, you are going to die" he laughed "No I won't, I have friends"
"You mean in the council, then no, they have been arrested as of lunchtime" this made him look away from us, "I just have one question.....why did you do it to Max and me?" It was quiet for awhile "was it because you thought we were gay?" He then snapped his head forward "You CAN'T have a GAY Leader!!!! It's wrong, you should all die" this made me and Hayden look at each other "you lost your son, you lost the right to see your grand children, you lost your title, you are going to lose your life, your mate will probably die because of you and it's all because you don't like the idea of your son being gay or the fact your next Alpha would be gay?"
"That mark, should never have been on his wolf, he is not worthy of it, it should have been me, it should have been me"
Hayden shook his head "all this just because you were jealous" "I AM NOT JEALOUS OF THAT MUTT"
Duke really wanted to kill him my eyes kept changing colours from mine to Duke's "come on Hayden, let's go, the council will kill him".
—————————
Grace and Sophie were sitting in the pack kitchen, I had made sure the place had been emptied.  I walked in and they bowed slightly "So do you know why I asked to see you?" They looked at each other then shook their heads no.
"Do you know what happened to your brother Max?"
"Alpha Marcus and our dad said he died in a rogue attack but he had been missing for a couple of months by then, whenever we asked questions he would ignore us or shout at us to be quiet, mum believed whatever dad said" Grace said
I mindlinked Max "do you want to come in?" the kitchen door slowly opened and in walked Max very slowly, the girls looked up as Max and their eyes went wide. Sophie moved out her chair and walked towards Max "Max, your alive?" He nodded she ran and hugged him a couple of seconds later he was being hugged by both girls who were crying, he was just standing there, his emotions were all over the place, I coughed and they broke apart. "Max come sit down with us?"
Sophie started "So your alive?" He nodded "he escaped over a year ago and ran until he collapsed in front of my Beta" I could tell Max really didn't want to talk, I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers and smiled at him. "So your Mates?" Grace said shocked at our hands "Yeah, got a problem with that?" "Ummm No no, just I've never seen a same sex couple before" Grace said shrugging her shoulders.
"Probably because Alpha Marcus got rid of them" Max said still looking at our hands.
"Max we are confused Dad and Marcus said you left the pack and then were killed" Sophie said "they kidnapped me and held me in the basement for 4 years, iii......ummmm I don't understand how a whole pack can be that stupid or how everyone could turn a blind eye, to the fact that you knew someone was in that god damn basement" he shouted the last part and stood up "Baby it's ok, calm down" I grabbed him and pushed him into my chest letting him smell me scent. I looked at the girls who had tears down there faces. "We are so sorry Max, we didn't know what to do, I know that doesn't help you, can you tell us what they did?" "NO" he just his Luna voice "I never want to talk about what happened in that place every again, I'm never stepping foot in that place again"
Sophie slowly walked over to us "We are so sorry we didn't help you baby brother, we are here now and we aren't letting you go...ever...please can you give us a chance?" He looked at me, he needs all the family he can get, so I nodded "ok, we can start again but I really don't trust you" he then looked at me "were are the babies?" As he was saying that 3 Omegas walked in with our 4 trouble makers "Babies I missed you" he picked up Princeton and Tory, Lea Gave me Brandon and Landon.
"They are yours?" one of the girls said making us turn round to them "Yes" I said watching them closely "Yay we have Nieces and nephew's" we told them there names and they each held them, I could tell Max was Feeling very uncomfortable so I took them back and put them all in the play pen.
"So I guess I should let you know, that your father is going to be taken by the council in the next couple of days, do you want to see him" the girls at the same time said No
"Ok so we also have your mother in the cells, she has said she wants to go with your father, I'm not sure if that's possible I'm going to speak to the council later, do you want to see her?" They looked at each other then as Max "have you seen her?" "No, I'm not sure I want to, if she believes what Clarke said". They both agreed.