Chapter 36

Kingsley

We are going after the Blue Moon Pack, everyone has been trained, everyone knows the plan we have, we have been at Alpha Jack's place for 5 days everyone is getting restless but we needed to do some scouting around the Blue Moon Pack and see if we could get a way in.
We are currently in Alpha Jacks Office going over the territory map when the door is forceful pushed open and a panting warrior is holding onto the door "so sorry....to..interrupt but I was scouting around the Blue Moon Pack and over heard the patrol saying that there is a party tonight and people are complaining because they all want to go to it but some are patrolling, from what I heard I don't think they are putting there full patrol on tonight"
Alpha Jack walked over to the warrior "thank you Darren, this information is very helpful, go and get yourself a drink and some rest, we will talk it over" we spent the next hour sorting out our plan, now with the party as a distraction that makes it even easier. Some of Alpha Jacks warriors are going to go to the party so they can get us an idea of who is inside.
———————
We are slowly walking through the woods, you can hear the music blasting through the house and surrounding woods, I would be surprised if anyone heard us coming we could be noisy if we wanted to.
After much arguing, Max will be coming he will be the last group to cross into this packs territory, I wanted as much fighting done before he comes, I also want him here as little as possible.
Alpha Jack comes over to us and whispers "So my guys inside said it's more of a sex party, and it looks like most of the girls are being forced we need to get this shut down now, Alpha Hayden and my self will go in via the front door, I will send another team via the kitchen door and can you go via the French doors that come through the dining room, the party is happening in the lounge, which is left as you walk out the dining room. Alex has already unlocked the doors for you" "ok no problem, when are we moving out?" "5 minutes, so can everyone get ready to shift" with that his pack started taking their clothes off and shifting.
Duke pushed forward "let me out, they hurt our mate, I want to kill them all" I agree. "Luke, Leighton you guys ready?" I mind linked looking to my left and right, there wolves nodded. I had brought my 50 best warriors which is probably 100 warriors from another pack. Alpha Jack had 40 warriors, we are hoping they are to out of it and distracted to put up much of a fight, I can tell Alpha Hayden is nervous he needs to kill his father to take the Alpha title.

Hayden POV
We decided that Alpha Jack would go through the front door, I would go through the Kitchen and Alpha Kingsley would go through the dining room doors, each entrance has an Alpha guarding it, seems a good idea, I'm so nervous to be back here and having to leave Jay back with Alpha Jacks Mate, Jamie my wolf is not happy but I know Jay is safe and out the way, it really surprised me that Max wanted to be here, I'm going to keep an eye out for him, now back to the present.
I am standing behind one of Alpha Jacks Warriors by the kitchen door, as I can't mindlink with him to know when to enter, all of a suddenly we are running through the kitchen with she wolves screaming and a few males running towards us trying to attack but are quickly dealt with, we join up with Alpha Jack in the hallway and then see Alpha Kingsley's wolf coming out the dining room, I still can't get over how big he is, and him not being able to get through the door just confirmed it, I saw him huff turn round and seconds later break the door and part of the wall off and gets through, we stalk through the hall, no one heard the commotion in the kitchen, my father really has run it to the ground, we finally get to the lounge we already know that they are going to run out through the other door leading the the gardens, we have wolves out there so they will be trapped. We want to get this over with quickly.
I quickly push my way through to the front and ram the door making it come off its frame I jump into the room making everyone scream, Alpha Jack follows behind, Kingsley has stayed in the hallway for the time being. I growl out making everyone shut up, my father and Max's father stand up. "Well well well, the disappointment has returned" my father shouted out laughing. "I guess I will have to put him down once and for all" with that he ran towards the garden shifting as he went followed by Max's dad I quickly went after him.
By the time we got out there, there were wolves fighting wolves, so many of my old pack dead on the ground, it's sad it didn't need to come to this, I was pulled out my thoughts by claws down my back, I quickly turned round to see my father attacking me, Kingsley was occupied with Max's dad and Alpha Jack was dealing with Keith.
I turned to face him completely, letting Jamie take over 100%, he needs to die. I stalked slowly round in a circle, my father was always short tempered, he didn't like to play the long game when fighting, so I knew he would jump first and that he did but I quickly stepped to the side and clawed his back making him growl, he then went for me again I jumped over his wolf form turning in the air and clawing his back again, I needed him to jump over me, I bent down low growling, he ran and jumped at him giving me an opening and I swiped at his belly, making him howl out and roll, I didn't realise how close we had got to the woods and away from the main fighting, next thing I know I have a silver dagger in my chest, my father had shifted back and was walking towards me "Boy you really are stupid, you can bring as many wolves as you like I will always be better than you, smarter than you, I have brains and I get what I want, you will not......." He stopped talking I looked up and saw a dagger sticking out from his heart, Max then walked out from behind him "you are not smarter, you are arrogant and have an ego the size of a mountain and that has got you killed, good bye" with that he stepped forward and pulled the dagger all the way through his heart, my mouth hung open, as I watched my father drop down dead at my feet, everything and everyone came to a stop. Max kneed down in front of me "this is gonna hurt but I need to get the dagger out your chest" Jamie nodded and the blade was quickly pulled out making me hiss and pass out.