Epilogue

Max
5 years later
Princeton is 6 the triplets are 5 and guess what we had twins Ezra and Eve they are 3, no more I am done!
Grace and Sophie found their mates, Grace with Pedro and Sophie was mated to a bear shifter named Jackson. Lane and Lake the twins ended up being mated to twins. Lane to a girl named violet and Lake to her brother named blue.
Luna Mark found his mate 3 years ago, he phoned me in such a panic because he was so scared that the Alpha was going to be like Preston, in the end Mark passed the phone to his new mate and I explained what I knew, Alpha Ben was a lovely guy and he helped Mark so much, they have a little one on the way now.
Well talking about little ones Hayden and Jay were unsure if Jay could have children, no one knew of a male fox shifter that had children so they adopted an Alpha boy called London who is 5 and then an abandoned fox called Silver 4 but then 3 months ago Jay found out he was pregnant so this is another new one for Dr Hunts.
Even tho myself and Hayden and I guess Kingsley didn't have the best start in life, Our families destroyed themselves and we were left to pick up the pieces but without it I wouldn't have found Kingsley, Hayden wouldn't have found Jay and I wouldn't have the best family tho we aren't blood related we are family all the same.

It's all over, this one, I really struggled with, I knew how I wanted the book to go but I kept getting stuck with how to put it on paper, but I got there.
I'm not sure if I should do a book on Luna Mark.

I have started 2 other books another werewolf one about a boy called Caspin and I have also started a book about a girl called River but they are not anywhere near being able to be published yet.