Chapter 27

Max
It's been 4 weeks since the council came and took Kingsley's brother and father. Hayden ended up disappearing saying he needed to get his head straight to decide what he wanted to do, he text saying he would be back later this week, I miss him a lot.
Mark is doing so much better, he actually really likes Kingsley which neither of us can get our head round, but it is what it is. Mark loves my baby bump, I don't like people touching me but him, I'm just a softie for him. We are currently sitting in the packs lounge when, I am mindlinked saying that the patrol guards have picked up a wolf saying she is Hayden's mate.
I roll my eyes "ok bring her to me but stay as you will be escorting her back off the premise shortly". "What's going on?" Mark said looking at me. I stand up very slowly, big beached whale here and duck walk my way to the door. "Hayden's so called mate is here" I open the door to a women who is around 5,7 in height, she looks pretty but with a crazy vibe but I don't know if that's because I know what she is going to say, she pushes me out the way "where is my mate? You have taken him from me!" She screamed in my face, I take a step back "calm down lady, now that is no way to speak to a Luna especially when it's in their house and you are the guest, an uninvited guest at that, so who the HELL are you?" I said through gritted teeth, I was not in the mood, the pups have been going mental all day in my tummy.
She huffed "I am Luna to be of Blue Moon Pack" I just rolled my eyes at her "Lady what the hell is your name?" "My name is Dana" we are still standing by the lounge door and the guard is standing in the hallway. "Ok, well first off Hayden isn't here, hasn't been for awhile, second point you are not his mate" "Yes I am, Yes I am" she was shouting, it was like looking at a child whose toy got taken away, "I am, I am, he just hasn't realised it yet" Mark was now standing next to me "Lady you know the minute you are in smelling distance who your mate is, and he didn't smell anything around you, so you need to stop with the lying and wait for your real mate" she turned to me with an evil smirk, "I just need to get rid of you, you are the problem, all he talked about was finding you, you just need to go" with that she shoved me hard and I fell backwards over the sofa and landed on my tummy, pain shot through me, making me scream out, everything went blurry, I vaguely remember seeing Dana get tackled to the ground and Mark hovering over me and shouting. I think I felt Kingsley picking me up.

3rd person POV
The scream from Max echoed through the pack house and out the windows and through his link to the whole pack, making everyone come to a stand still as Kingsley ran full speed towards the pack house followed by everyone, he ran through the doors to see a patrol guard tackling a lady to the floor and Mark panicking round Max who was laying on this tummy on the floor. Alpha Kingsley shouted in his Alpha Voice "WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY MATE!" Mark start to explain as Kingsley picked Max up noticing there was now blood on the floor, he ran to the pack clinic and smashed through the doors, "Dr Hunts! MAX AND THE BABIES ARE HURT".
—————
Oh no, sorry, I knew it was gonna go like this.......