Chapter 35

Max

We are going home today I'm so excited. Get to see my babies and get to sleep in our own bed, we get our privacy back.
It hasn't been to bad here, so around 50 people have decided to go to other packs mostly as they have family in them which is fine, so we have just under 200 people to find homes for, well I do it's my job. We have nearly finished the fox development so that's a weight off my mind. However whilst we have been away another pack of bear shifters turned up and want to join so they are currently being housed by other bears so now I need to home just under 280 people. Our pack has gone from 500 (not including the fox's) when I turned up to over 900 in a year it's crazy.
Most of the fox pack have found jobs so we are getting money into the pack fund to cover their expenses. The shares in the companies from this old pack will definitely help. We are keeping the cars some of the teenagers are going to do a road trip in them from here to the pack house so that's 16 people less we have to worry about for the next 8 weeks. We have already had offers on 2 of our houses which we accepted, 3 left.
The vans are all packed with everyone's stuff I mean there's like 20 vans it's mostly all going into storage until the houses are built some people are driving as they have cars, others are flying we couldn't all get flights today so it's taking 3 days to fly everyone over Luke and his family are going to be the last ones to leave and lock the place down.
—————————-
It's been a week and we are building like crazy, the fox development was finished yesterday and the last people are moving in today, Kingsley's old pack have been sleeping in wolf form in the training grounds and the kids who haven't shifted have been sleeping in the dining room it's been crazy so now that the fox people have there homes we are now homing the wolves into peoples homes, I have promised when this is over we will have a massive party to thank everyone who homed people for us.
I think this next lot of houses will be built a lot quicker as we have a lot more people and they want to be in their own homes, the 50 bear shifters are building their homes near the other bears which is fine, I didn't want to split Kingsley's old pack so the houses are being built around our existing ones, some people have even asked for improvements or more rooms to there current house due to the family expanding so that is on our to do list.
I still have nights were I wake up from a nightmare, or I get a flash back but they are few and far between now, the only thing I struggle with is Matt, he was nice when we talked over the phone but now he is here, he isn't very nice, I can't explain it, it's the way he words things, like he is degrading you. I'm so glad Jay left with Hayden he needed to get away. I just keep out his way, I don't really have to deal with him, Kingsley mostly deals with him and Kingsley has to keep Duke under control but one day Matt is going to piss Duke off and I really really want to see it.
With the new intake of bears and werewolves we have added new warriors to our groups and they are working so well together.

It's been 2 months now since we returned and Hayden, Kingsley, Alpha Dylan and Alpha Jack from the Free Hearts pack have been have conference calls every couple of days, I don't think it's going to be long before we have our show down, I still don't know if I want to go, Kingsley doesn't want me to go but I need to put my demons to rest once and for all...don't I?
———
Sorry this was a short chapter but I needed to start a new one as it's going to jump in time.