Chapter 31

Kingsley

The Blue Moon Pack's Alpha and Beta are going down! I don't care how but they are and preferably by me, how could they do that to my mate and to Hayden. They have definitely gone insane from the information the Free Hearts Pack has collected it's a complete mess, and it's a free for all, pack members are attacking each other, mateless wolves are raping the females and the mated females, why has the council done nothing, I've also got to go back to my old pack and sort out that mess. I can feel Duke pacing in my head.
"Let's go for a run" agreeing with Duke I got up and walked out my office, I hadn't realised it had got so late, I stripped out my clothes and left them by the front door shifting and running at fall speed into the forest and letting Duke take over. At some point I fell asleep and was woken up by my mate running his hand through my fur.
"Baby are you ok? I can feel all your emotions and they are all sad, I shifted back and he handed me some shorts, "Yeah I'm ok" he tilted his head as if to say are you joking. "Ok, ok, I'm stressing, I need to sort out my old pack, sort out Hayden's and I'm hardly seeing you and the kids and lastly I hate talking" my beautiful mate giggled at me "well I can help, you know, let me sort out your old pack, we have to go and see them right?" I nodded "ok, let me sort it all out baby and really Hayden should be taking the lead on his pack and you being back up" I stared at him for a moment "Goddess I love you" I kissed his nose making him giggle again, he stood up and grabbed my hand trying to pull me up, I didn't move "why do you have to be so......heavy" I raised my eyebrows at him as he looked down at me "Run" Duke said making my mate turn and run whilst laughing, Duke loved a chase.
Duke chased him into the packhouse and up the stairs, the whole time Max/Duchess was laughing and giggling, he ran into our spare room and jumped on the bed, I jumped on top of him "Got you" I growled he just giggled more "oh no, whatever will I do now?" He looked at me all innocently then kissed me on my nose then my cheeks then my lips, his hands moved down my chest, this was when I remembered I'm in just a pair of shorts and he is fully dressed. "strip" I demanded, you could see the hesitation as he went to pull his top up, this was the first time doing anything sexual since we had the pups. "Baby it's ok, I love all of you" I looked into his eyes as I covered his hand with mine and we pulled his top up and over his head, throwing it somewhere in the room, the scar across his stomach was still there but was fading, I bent down and kissed along his scar and then up his chest back to his mouth, I then lightly bit his mark making him shiver and me smile.
I made sure to leave hickeys across his chest as I made my way down his chest. He was panting and his hard on was tight in his jeans. I undone his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers making his dick spring free and hit his stomach, I kissed, licked and bit up his thighs making him moan more, I touched and kissed everywhere apart from the one place he wanted. "Daddy please" "Patience baby" I growled out as I pulled my shorts down showing off how turned on I am, I pulled Max up "suck me baby" I said as he opened his mouth taking my dick into his mouth, mmmm I love that he has no gag reflex. He took me into his warm mouth inch by inch, "Baby just like that" he hummed as I started to fuck his mouth, his hands playing with my balls, I knew I wasn't going to last long so I pulled out with a pop. "On all fours now" his hair was a mess and he was panting heavily but still did as I asked and turned over. "Please daddy, I need you" i ran quickly to the bathroom and grabbed the lube, I lubed up my fingers and lightly pressed his rim a few times making him whine, I then pressed further in with two fingers making him hiss, I slowly moved my fingers in and out making him moan, I added a third as I kissed up and down his back, by now I was scissoring him and he was fucking my fingers, I pulled out making him whine and myself smirk "ready for Daddy?" "Mmmm yes daddy" I lined myself up and pushed in slowly holding onto his thighs. After a minute or 2 "move" I started with deep slow thrusts making us both groan, I wanted to take my time with him but I just can't Duke wants to destroy him, I pick up my pace and start hitting his prostate over and over and over again, his knuckles are in a death grip with the bed sheets, he can't keep his head up so that it he is basically face planted the pillow "baby, turn your head, daddy wants to hear you scream" I whispered in his ear as I hit his prostate again earning me that beautiful sound of him screaming then moaning, "Daddy ppplease, ppplease, oh god" he whimpered, I kept one hand on his hip and used my other hand to jerk him off "Oh fuck, baby, I'm so close, cum with me" I nailed him to the bed and screamed "cum" as we both climaxed together, him collapsing on the bed and me on top of him, after a few minutes I rolled onto my side and looked at my baby, I think he is in sub space. Duke is purring "we did him good Kingsley" yes we did I thought, I got up and cleaned us both up and put boxers on both of us, I quickly checked on the babies in our room still fast asleep, god how did they sleep through that.