Chapter 18

Kingsley

Yesterday really took it out of Max, he is still passed out in bed. I never knew we had a daddy kink, learn something new everyday. I walked back into our bedroom after running a bath for Max, I gently woke him up "baby, I have run you a bath" I kissed his nose "mmmmmm" "come on baby, it will help you, your gonna be sore" he rubbed his eyes "ok, carry me" he stuck his arms out, smiling at me "Ok only cos you look so cute half a sleep" he laid his head on my shoulder, I dropped him by the sink and pulled off his top, he then took off his bottoms and slowly got into the bath moaning, making me a little bit hard. "Are you joining me?" Max said with his eyes closed "sorry baby, I would love to but I've got some work todo this morning, come and find me at lunch time" he nodded I kissed his head as I walked past "love you Max" "Love you too Kingsley" I smiled as I closed the door and headed to my office passing Leighton's "hey Kingsley" only Leighton and max can get away with not calling me Alpha Kingsley. I stopped and walked into his office to see a smaller curled up Margo on a chair "Yes" he looked a bit stressed "can you explain to Margo that we have to announce the pregnancy along with Max, she doesn't want too and it's freaking her out" I leaned against the desk and faced her chair "Margo look at me" I didn't use my full Alpha voice but just a little bit, she whimpered but sat up and looked at my neck, close enough "it's ok, I know your scared, Max is too but we have to tell the pack that both the high ranks have pregnant mates so they know to protect you and the pups you carry, it will be the packs job to protect you and Max, you guys are carrying our next generation and that is a big thing for this pack as they will be the first" after I finished she looked at Leighton then back at my neck "Ok I understand Alpha but can I stand next to Max?" I looked at Leighton nodding "yeah that is fine, we aren't going to make you do anything you don't want to, you be on the stage for 5 minutes tops" I turned to Leighton "it's still on for tonight before dinner?" He nodded as I walked to the door "ok then see you later" I closed the door behind me and walked into my office, let the afternoon begin. The whole day went really quickly, Max met me after his bath then spent the afternoon working on his Luna duties in his office with his team, I could hear giggling and laughing from the room, I'm surprised they got any work done.
A couple of hours later, I smelt my mate at the door "come in" "Hi baby" Max said sitting in the chair the other side of my desk. He let me finish what I was doing, I closed my laptop "what can I do for you baby boy?" He blushed at that "ummm..well... I was going through the packs finances to see where we could make some more money and I have come up with one idea and another idea to bring other packs together" I motioned to go on "well the first one, we have a few cabins on the north of the pack lands that don't get used that much, I was thinking for like 3 weeks in the summer holidays we could offer survival training to human kids, basic stuff like lighting a fire, fishing, making a shelter, they could even see a wolf" he giggled "we could have some of the retired guys and women run it, we would just have to make sure that the pack did not go to the north in those 3 weeks and we have extra patrols but it could be good money"
"I like the idea, go with your boys and work out what needs fixing, find out who would be interested in running it, work out the pay for them and also how much we could charge and how many we could get on each week. If it looks good and we can manage it, sort out a schedule for each week, it's to late for this year but if we get it all sorted by Christmas we can advertise in the new year" "thanks, yeah I will go over there tomorrow and take a look around, the second idea was basically a werewolf Olympics kinda thing, it will bring packs together and it's just a bit of fun, but I want to make it about the packs not just the warrior's, I want stuff for the trackers, hunters, the omega's and even tech competitions" He was bouncing in his seat talking about this, it made me smile "Mmmmmm, I don't like the idea of other packs in my pack house or even near it, could we have it in the north, if we are fixing up the cabins we could use them and keep everything over that way even make an official road......yeah I like the idea of all levels in the pack being included" I walked round my desk and hugged him from behind "that's a really good idea, I'm proud of you baby, I will leave that in your hands, but I would like to announce the Olympic idea tonight it would help with getting volunteers to fix the cabins up".
————————-
We are now standing on the stage with our pack members surrounding us. I'm standing next to Max who is holding Princeton and holding hands with Margo to calm her down and Leighton is the other side of her. "Good evening everyone,this is just a quick announcement of a few things" I turned to Max "Hi guys.... So as this pack is still newish and to improve pack relations, help find mates and to just prove to everyone that we are the best, as of next year we will be holding a werewolf/ Shifter Olympic's" everyone started to cheer and clap, once it calmed down "with that being said we need some help with sorting out the cabins in the north and fixing them up, I will being going over tomorrow, to look at the damage but I will soon be looking for volunteers and if anyone misbehaves the punishments will be manual labour" everyone laughed "now to give you an idea, we will be holding, events for warriors, hunters, trackers, I'm going to sort out some baking competitions for the omega's and also some sort of tech competition, I'm not 100% sure yet, but this competition is about the pack and using your best pack members it's not about the individual it's about the whole group" someone then shouted "why not a group section as well?" "That's a good idea.....sorry what's your name?" Max was searching the crowd "Larken, my name is Larken" "ok come to my office tomorrow morning and give me your idea on the team competition" his friends started patting him on the back, I looked back at Margo and Leighton "And finally the last bit of news is a double celebration" I hugged Max and Princeton. "We will be having some new additions to the family, Leighton and Margo are expecting a pup" everyone started cheering and clapping "quiet!....thank you and also myself and Max are expecting another pup" everyone started clapping again, Margo was buried into Leighton not liking the noise Max was just watching everyone with a smile on his face "thank you everyone, so please be mindful when you see either Max or Margo out and about, they are carrying the next generation of this pack and we don't want any harm to come to them, so that being said let's eat and celebrate".
We sat around eating and laughing, I can't believe what a difference Max has made to this pack and to me, before I wouldn't have sat with the pack for dinner, let alone talk to them unless absolutely necessary, I was broken out of my thoughts "You ok, you have been staring into space for awhile" I turn to Max kiss him on the nose "Yeah I'm good, just thinking, how much I have changed since you came along and brightened up my world" he ducked his head and giggled "I guess we saved each other" "I think we did baby". "I'm gonna have to go and put Princeton to bed" I turned to look at Princeton passed out "it's ok Max you stay here, I will take him up" I picked him up and walked up to our suite, leaving Max talking to Lake and Luke.