Chapter 25

Max
I had set some chairs out round one of the dinner tables as Leighton walked in with a worried face on, Kingsley was over in the corner far away from the door pacing. I looked up as in walked 3 men. I had got so much better being around dominating men but this just made me feel very uneasy. I looked at each of them, sucking in a deep breath,
"Good afternoon, I'm Luna Max, how can I help you?" I walked towards them back straight, smile plastered on my face when really I wanted to kick them in the balls, this made Duchess laugh in my head.
"I don't want to speak to his bitch I want to speak to Alpha Kingsley" he spat out I'm guessing it's Alpha Preston, I gasped at them Duchess took over and grabbed him by the neck and pushed him backwards until his back hit the wall, he was probably 6,3 a bit taller than me "this is my pack, my land, my territory, you will respect my authority, and treat me with respect little boy" I growled out whilst closing my fist round his neck "you understand me?" He nodding whilst trying to take in air "good, now walk out this room and come back in" I let go and he dropped, he looked at the 2 men either side of him and they picked him up and walked out closing the door. I turned to Kingsley, he mind linked me "I'm so proud of you baby, let them sit down and see what they say and if they notice me, I will walk over once I know what they want" I nodded as the door opened and in walked the 3 men again
"good afternoon I'm retired Alpha Simon and this is my son Alpha Preston and his mate Luna Mark" so he is doing the talking now, I got up from the chair slowly "nice to meet you I'm Luna Max, please come in" I pointed to the chairs "how can I help you?" They sat down "I'm sorry about my son.....he can be a bit short tempered" I snorted "I've seen worse" I looked over at the Luna who was looking round the room and then spotted Kings, he turned to me wide eyed and I just smiled and he looked down at his lap.
"So again how can I help, it's a bit strange for a retired Alpha, an Alpha and Luna to just turn up on someone's doorstep especially when I've never heard or met you before"
"We apologise but we have emailed Alpha Kingsley and he does not reply, but the reason we are here.............we need help......." I looked at them "with?" "Warrior's, we are getting attacked by rogues nearly every week and we have no idea what to do, we have tried everything" I looked at them then mind linked "I don't smell anything from your brother thank Christ, I was really worried that he was gonna end up being my mate as well" "good, your mine" Duke growled in my head.
I tuned back to the Alphas "so are your saying you want us to train your warriors?, or you want us to send some to live with you?" I was so confused "we want to buy some off you?" "Why the hell would we sell our pack members?" I shouted at them making the Luna flinch. That didn't sit right with me. Alpha Preston sighed "this is why I wanted the Alpha not some bitch, he will get that money talks" there was a loud growl from the corner that had everyone turn to face a very pissed off Kingsley, who stalked to our table slamming his hands on the table, Duke was in full force "Excuse me! what do you think I would do, happily sell my pack members, get the fuck out" he growled "Kingsley is that you?" His father said staring wide eyed at him, Duke turned slowly to look at Simon "Kingsley's not available right now but I'm here" "Duke" Simon stuttered "so my brother is alive?" Preston tried to say all cocky this did not work
"SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" Both Alphas automatically submitted the Luna was a crying mess. "I have nothing here for you, now if you had been respectful to Max and myself I may have considered helping by sending some of my warriors to help you but now, I think No, why should I when you can't even be respectful when you are in someone else's territory asking for THEIR HELP", a whimper came out of the Luna, I quickly walked round the Alphas and grabbed the Lunas hand and walked out the room and into the kitchen.
"Ok, I know you don't know me, but I know abuse then I see it" he looked at me and just carried on crying "you were meant to be their mate, weren't you?" I shrugged my shoulders "I'm Kingsley's mate, no idea if I was meant to be Preston's as well" "be glad you aren't......he is a monster......" I took a closer look at him, grabbed his arm and pushed his sleeve up "wolfsbane in the cuffs" he whispered, I bent down slowly and checked his ankles the same, I looked at his neck and winced "a collar too?" He nodded and cried more. I hugged him making him flinch "your back?" He just nodded as I lifted his top, he had whip marks that haven't healed "sweetie why haven't you rejected him?" He hiccuped "nowhere to go and he only brings me out the cell when he needs to look good".Oh my poor thing. I looked him in the eye "here is what we are gonna do, I'm gonna call some of my warriors they are going to stand around us as you reject him and then you are staying with us, but we will need to know everything mainly for Kingsley, can you do that?" "You....bbbellieve me?" "Yes, why wouldn't I?" "They said no one would"
"I've been in a similar place to you" I said giving him a sad smile, not 2 minutes later I had Leighton, Kit, Lake, Luke and Tommy, Tommy also brought 2 other people, I explained that the Luna was being abused and he was going to reject the Alpha and we need to keep them apart. I didn't have time to tell Kingsley as we stormed in the room.
—————-
Poor Luna Mark, this chapter did not go how I thought it would, so my story has now changed only slightly.