Incorrect quotes 2.0- some ships, mixed animes

Emma , holding a rock: Norman just gave this to me and said "I feel like you deserve the moon but all I can give you is a rock".
Ray : If you don't marry them, I will.

Norman , watching Ray do something stupid: Emma , you're officially only the second highest risk here.
Emma : Hell yeah! I'm gonna—
Norman : Don't finish that sentence, you'll move back up.

Isabella : Ray likes to win. When they were 8, a little Club Scout friend of theirs bragged they could sell the most cookies.
Isabella : Damned if Ray didn't walk the neighborhood till they got blisters on their feet, and won by 10 boxes.
Isabella : Best part is, Ray wasn't even a Club Scout.

Emma : If I punch myself and it hurts, am I weak or strong?
Isabella : Strong.
Norman : Weak.
Ray : An idiot, is what your are.

Ray : Hey guys, I found a spider. Cool little lad. Thanks for eating the mosquitos.
Ray : Oh no, where did it go?
Norman : RAY WHAT THE FUCK?!

Tendou: Caffeine no longer keeps me awake while I work, so instead I have Ushijima periodically send me texts saying 'we need to talk.'
Tendou: It gives me the right amount of adrenaline and fear I need to keep going.

Nishinoya: Dammit, Tsukishima, you ruined everything!
Tsukishima: You're welcome.

Asahi: Not gonna lie, I'm kind of afraid of Tsukishima...
Yamagucci: As you should be.
Asahi: No, for real, they're kind of-
Yamagucci: As. You. Should. Be.

Kageyama : You're a lying piece of shit!
Yamagucci: Oh yeah? You're the idiot that thinks you can get away with everything you do, WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!
Ushijima: I'm leaving and I'm taking Oikawa with me!
Hinata, gathering cards: Aaaaand that's enough Monopoly for today.

Tanaka: You bought a taco?
Nishinoya: Yes.
Tanaka: From the same truck that hit Kageyama ?!
Nishinoya, with a mouthful of taco: Well, me starving ain't gonna help them.

Misa: Enough! How dare you mock me in such a manner!?
Light: Well. How would you like me to mock you? I take requests.

L: I scare people a lot because I walk very softly and they don't hear me enter rooms. So when they turn around, I'm just kind of there and their fear fuels me.

Misa: How did none of you hear what I just said?!
Ryuk: I've been zoned out for the past two and a half hours.
Light: I got distracted halfway through.
L: Ignoring you was a conscious decision.

L: You read my diary?
Light: At first I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad handwritten book.

Ryuk: Remember that time you dared me to lick a swingset?
Light: No, I said "Ryuk, don't lick that swingset" and you said "Don't tell me what to do" and licked the swingset.