hq- part 2 to i kissed a boy

Hinata stayed his pace sighing as Noya started to become a blur in the distance. The ginger boy walked back to his team shaking his head to say "no" being able to read his team's expressions.

Most of the team were quiet and split into small groups, Daichi talking to Tanaka along with the other second years, the firsts years, Asahi and Suga were waiting for hinata to arrive. Once that group got the notice that Hinata couldn't catch Noya, asahi walked off and suga followed to talk.

Daixhi spoke to Tanaka trying to help figure out how he felt about the situation, knowing it was difficult for him to fully understand why Noya did so. The third year knew about the spiky haired second year's crush so knew the reasoning and thought it would be worth telling Tanaka that the kiss wasn't a platonic thing or a joke, although that would have been the easy way out.

Meanwhile Noya sat in his bed at home, curled amongst the blankets. He had his headphones on blasting the same song over and over again to block out the world while he sobbed his heart out. Internally bullying and blaming himself, knowing he would have messed their friendship and it was fault. He started to worry tanaka would be disgusted by what he did causing the boy to sob more violently if that was possible.... Noya was slightly glad his parents weren't home since it meant no-one would come questioning him about what was wrong.

A while later, he had some what calmed down enough to not be crying as much, just tears rolling down his face as he stared into space. He had paused his music and sat in the silence.

Noya phone started to ring bringing the boy back to earth and making him jump in the process with shaky hands Noya picked up the phone and answered the call seeing it was suga. He realised it was a video call so turned his camera off.

"Hey Noya"

"Hey suga" he tried to make his voice sound normal.

"I have someone who wants to talk to you, could you turn your camera on?"

"Uhhh I can't suga...... sorry"

"That's okay if you change your mind, please do"

Noya bit his lip nervously as he waited hearing suga pass the phone over.

"Noyabro! Hey!"

Hearing that voice, Noya moved his finger to press the end call.

"Before you hang up! Here me out Pleaseeee"

"Ok"

"Thanks! So Daichi told me how you feel and that's cool dude! I can't believe I managed to make you in love with me but uh"

"But?"

"I don't feel the same...... I fully support you dude! I want to help you but I don't see you that way...... sorry"

"No it's okay..... I...."

"But dude I do have some good news! Well two sets of news"

"That is?"

"One I didn't get rejected by you know who?"

Noya perked up a little hearing tanaka supported him so made a joke "you asked out voldermort? Dude why?"

"Noooooo bro you know who I mean!"

"Yea I do, that's cool"

"Two  is that I know someone who likes you so maybe I can help set you two up!"

"Yesss dude that would be cool. Who is it!"

"Nope not telling you! Anyway I need to go as The third years what to talk to you!"

"Okay"