TBHK- her dream- HanaNene 💔

(im backkkkkkkkk, so I had collage. I mean I still do pfffff i just mean I had to get settled into collage, using my classic emoji (whats the word, describers. Calling them describIes, fight me if you dont like it >:( because I do) describIES So yes HanaNene angst. Basically Nene meeting Hanako one day and angst happens. My door keeps smacking in the wind and it's scary.AHHH MY DAD NEARLY CAUGHT MY DUMBASS WORKINF WHEN I SHOULSNT BE)

 Nene silently sighed as she stared at the confession tree, a familiar figure there. She carefully observed making them out to be Aoi, her best friend, and someone else. She was alone in the classroom making it the perfect opportunity for Hanako to turn. Due to her stupid wish, she ended up being his assistant and as much as she didnt mind she did find him a bit...... Strange. 

She slightly jumped as she approached her, greeting her loudly 

"RAdish Hiii"

"I told you to stop calling me that!' She responded, slightly refusing to face him yet hanako still came into her eye sight.

"awe but Radishes are cute"

"you're just saying that to make me feel better!"

She slightly pouted as she giggled, wandering around the room with a slight bounce in his step. She did enjoy his company as it kept her from thinking about how her nonexistent love life. She also knew within minute Minamoto (not the one she liked, yet maybe its for ghe best) would come around the corner and burst in. Just as if she bad it scripted in a play that happened and he immediately shouted towards Hanako.

"you slippery-ugh! I told you to stay in the bathroom!"

Hanako once again giggled turning on his heel and leaned forward then back rocking his body before lookin at ghe boy "but that got boring and Plush I needed to check on Yashiro!"

She waved her hands frantically basically begging mot to be dragged into this before speaking "Why did you come here Hanako? Is there another task to do?"

"no actually you see-" he was caught off by Minamoto the guy clearly thinking hanako was yp to one of his antics again 

"he's just making by job of proving he's a good supernatural more difficult aren't you?" He chuckled sending a glare of 'it won't work' to Hanako.  The choppy haired boy saw this and took it as a warning about the real thing hanako wanted to say so went along with it, pulling a slightly sad puppy eye look.

"awe and I thought I was doing so well"

The trio sat together for a bit all talking, Nene having a question 

"guys?"

"yea?" Minamoto responded First followed by hanako enthusiastically nodded, his round Amber eyes filled with light of curiosity

"well its just you both know my dream guy. And I was wondering what's your dream girl?"

Minamoto spoke first making sure hanako wouldnt interrupt 'honestly never thought about it but I guess someone who lets me enjoy my passion and I'd say looks wise a brunette possibly"

"right, and what about you hanako.'

He slightly giggled to cover his slight wave of sadness "I mean im dead soooo chances"

"but you can still be someone or at least have a preference"

"true but I never got told yours Yashiro? But mine just someone thoughtful caring, slightly insecure so I can cheer her up! Enjoys joking around and doesn't get offended too easily"

Minamoto lok,ed towards hanako knowing what or rather who he was describing. 

"oh right my type, well it changes but the most common features are tall, kind smile, sweet personality" she listed a few more features.." But that's roughly it.. I mean at this rate I just want a boyfriend!" She gave a dreamt sigh, a look of confusion when hanako got up and went towards the door.. "hanako are you okay?" 

"hm oh yeah! Its just I normally go check on the Mokke at this time so I should go do that" he forced his usual cheery tone to be present, immediately letting it drop as he left ghe room and  muttered to himself about 'how he was stupid for thinking she'd like him. What was he thinking?'

Those worlds played on repeat 

"im Not her dream and I never will be"