Tpn- Sick day- norray 💕

(ok so this is a few years after the escape so i'd say the trio are about 15, they go to a boarding school so live there. Also Ray and Norman are already dating)

Norman Pov

I got up early for the school day, earlier than all the other students since I liked being on time but also I had arranged to meet my teacher before class to ask a few questions about the topic we were going over. Since we had shared dorms, I was lucky enough to be paired with Ray although I would say it was more for the fact the other two (yes two) people had been swapped since they asked to trade because apparently Ray was being unsociable and 'emo'. Anyway- as I got ready I looked over to see him still asleep so quietly walked out and went to my meeting.

I finished speaking with the teacher just as the bell rung for the day to start so I took my seat, I saw Emma file in with the group of friends she had made, she became friends with the schools popular group which is great and she talks to Ray and I so its all good. Ray was the last to come in and I had to say he looked terrible, Green and just exhausted. I moved my hand to check his temperature but he moved away muttering out 'No' I could hear in his voice his throat was sore so whispered back to him

"Ray you are sick, go rest. I'll bring you notes if you want them"

Of course, he was stubborn and refused to, so I left him to it and made sure he took it as easy as possible. Unfortunately for me we had Pe next. They way the changing rooms worked was it was a class of 10-12 students or roughly around that and you would be in pairs to use the multiple changing rooms and were assigned a room and you could pick your partner as long as jt was the same gender so I spoke to Ray and we paired up. Im normally not one to peek when he is getting dressed but today I did and he just looked weak and I had a bad gut feeling. I finished getting dressed and waited for him before we walked out to start the lesson, my gut feeling just grew and grew over the lesson. About half way through the lesson we had to do a run and I could tell Ray was getting dizzy, as I raced the track I watched him and saw him faint so raced over to him as well as the teacher and checked his temperature quickly. He was burning hot.

"Sir, I'll take him to the nurse and then bis dorm. He's been unwell today but pushed on"

"I can tell he looks run down so good call Norman, you want someone to go with you?"

I shook my head and lifted Ray the only way I could, bridal style, I went to the dorm First so he could rest and removed his shoes and lay him in the bed before going to the nurse and getting medicines for him. I got back just as he was waking up so sat next to him, letting him rest against me. We just cuddled and rested for the rest of the day and I couldn't help despite his protests get a few photos of him zoning out since he was pulling a Cute face.