hi <3

hi guys!!!

i havent been on this book in forever but i really wanted to pop in and say hello <3 

i actually graduated high school yesterday ??? which is crazy??? because it really felt like i just started.

but i was just thinking about you guys and i realized how much this specific book has honestly changed my life. this book blew up quicker than my first dt imagines book did and im so grateful for its success because it truly taught me so much about writing. i love to write and i may not be the best at it haha but this book really made me want to push forward and get better.

the comments and votes and love that i received through writing got me through a lot of hard times. the end of grade nine was hard, covid was horrible, going back to school, finishing ib, you guys were knowingly (through all of my author's notes lmao) or unknowingly here through it all. 

ill always remember the days where everymorning the first thing id do was respond to comments because it wasn't so overwhelming. but ill also remember the days when i had to turn my notifications off for wattpad because everytime i'd post you guys would go crazy and there was no way i could respond to everything (or when you'd ask for part 2s and 3s and id have to rack my brains out to continue the story) 

even though all of that has died down of course and i rarely write for the twins, im still so appreciative of them and you guys. idk if anyone will see this but im still here!!! message me and we can be friends or check out my books for bts!! i still write, i just moved fandoms :)

i love you guys, each and every one of you for all of the support. i just cant believe i started writing on here when i was just starting highschool and now im off to university. thank you for being here for it all.

i literally love you so much

vi <3