vacation//g.d pt5

AN// this is the fifth and final part to vacation//g.d !! i hope you liked this little series <3 love you all so so much :)

(third person pov)

"Uh oh," Grayson sighed as he walked. Past the three-year-old curled up on the couch, a frown on her face. "C'mon," He said, sitting next to her.

"Gotta go?" She asked. Grayson sighed and pulled her onto his lap. "Don't wanna go, stay here, daddy," She whispered.

"Well come back another time, princess, I promise," He said, rubbing her arms. She kept them crossed as she leaned back into him.

"Daddy," She sighed tears in her eyes. "Don't wanna go home," She whispered, grabbing the collar if his t-shirt. Grayson sighed, standing up with her in his arms.

"Let's go for a walk, yeah?" He asked as he walked back into the bedroom to get his keys. Y/N looked up from her book and smiled.

"Where're you guys going?" She whispered. Emily looked over at Ella, sleeping peacefully. How could she not be sad that they had to leave tomorrow?

"Walk," Emily mumbled, hiding her face into Grayson's neck. Gray sighed and nodded.

"Well be back before it gets too dark," He told y/n, bending down to press his lips to hers. She nodded and smiled.

"We still have to pack the-" But before she could finish, Emily was crying. Gray sighed and waved her bye before heading outside, Emilys whimpers dying down as they enter the elevator.

"Beach?" She asked. Grayson shook his head, hitting the ground floor.

"Well go to the boardwalk, okay?" He asked. She nodded. "We can get some cotton candy too, just dont tell mama, yeah?" Emily smiled and nodded, looking around as they left the building.

"'most dark," She said, pointing at the sky. Grayson chuckled and nodded.

"You're right," He whispered as he walked towards the boardwalk, many of the stores already closing. "Let's get your cotton candy first?" He asked. She nodded.

"Em walk," She told him, tugging on his shirt. Grayson smiled.

"You're not wearing shoes princess," He told her. She looked down at her feet and shrugged. "You wanna walk barefoot?" He asked. She nodded.

Gray set her down and she giggled, running in front of him. Hands in his pockets he followed her as she led him towards the cotton candy stand, the familiar man already making her some.

"Here you go," He said with a smile as he handed it to her. She stood on her tippy toes and took it from him, thanking him as she began eating

Grayson handed him a five-dollar bill and they were off, walking again. "Where are we going?" He asked her. She shrugged and kept walking. "It's getting dark huh?" He asked. She turned as they neared the end of the path, the wood abruptly ending on a cliff.

"Stay?" She asked. He nodded and smiled, lifting her so she could sit on his lap as his legs dangled off the ledge.

"Feeling better?" He asked, stealing a piece of her cotton candy. She looked back at him and sighed loudly. Gray chuckled.

"Don't wanna go," She said. He shook his head. She shook hers back.

"But we gotta go on a plane back home, remember?" He asked. She sighed. "Hey, don't you miss uncle E?" He asked as he wiped her chin. She frowned.

"Nope," She mumbled. Grayson laughed and a little smile found her lips. "Just lil'," She said, holding up two fingers, an inch or so apart.

"Just a little?" Gray asked. She nodded and sunk into him. He sighed and leaned back onto his palms. "It's getting late, princess," He told her. She looked back at him.

"Bye bye for realsies?" She asked. Gray nodded as she began crying again. "Bye bye," She called out into the distance. Grayson sighed and stood, her head on his shoulder.

"Let's go, princess," He sighed. She nodded, tears falling as she rested quietly on his shoulder.

She didn't want to leave at all.

But she stayed quiet and let him carry her back to the hotel. She did miss her uncle. Just a little bit. And by the time they got there?

She was fast asleep.

Head on his shoulder Gray smiled as he pressed the number in the elevator, heading up to their floor. Too bad Em was asleep, that was her favorite part.

And Gray swiped their card, entering their hotel room for the last time and sighed, kicking off his shoes and heading in.

"Hey," Y/N said, standing to take Emily from him. Pulling her thumb from her mouth, he handed her over.

Y/N smiled kissing Emily on the cheek as she redressed her in silence. And once Em was in pajamas, she was put to sleep next to her sister, curled up in the center of the bed.

"How'd it go?" Y/N asked, heading back to her spot on the floor as she resumed folding clothes. Gray sighed, flopping back on the bed.

"She really doesn't wanna leave," He sighed. Y/N smiled and school her head, tossing a pair of Emily's shorts in the suitcase

"She really liked it here, huh?" Y/N asked with a smile. She looked up at Grayson and frowned. "Don't even think about it."

"What, why, we could get a place here and-" She cut him off.

"We are not moving here," She said with a sigh. Grayson frowned. "Grayson we're going back, that's final."

"Fuck," He muttered. Y/N looked up from the t-shirt she was folding. "Were really having another baby."

Y/N smiled. "Mhmm," She stood, stretching. "That should be-" She was cut off as Gray stood and pressed his lips to hers. Hands on his chest she pushed him off.

"What I wanted to show you and my new daughter some love," He said with a grin. Y/N rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Why do you two keep saying it's a girl?" She asked as Gray bent down to zip up the last suitcase, outfits for tomorrow already layed out.

"Becuase it is a girl," He said, standing up and rolling it to the side. "It has to be a girl."

"And what if its a boy?" Y/N asked when he walked back. He wrapped his arms around her, her head on his chest.

"It's not a boy."

"How would you know?" She asked, looking up at him. He grinned.

"Imagine me with a son," He said. She raised her eyebrows. "Nope, couldn't be me."

"Why not, I think you'd make a great father of a son," She told him with a soft laugh. "Why, if E can do it, why can't you?" She asked.

"Exactly, E can deal with the trucks and cars and dirt and boy stuff," He said into your hair. "I'm perfectly happy with my princesses."

"If you say so," Y/N said with a smile. Gray chuckled and pulled away.

Y/N finished packing on her own while Gray got ready for bed. "Done?" He asked her as she zipped up the last suitcase. She nodded and stood, brushing off her knees. "Come to bed?" He asked. She nodded and he rolled the last suitcase away and turned the light off.

"Sleep next to me," He said as y/n crawled in on the other side of the girls. Y/N sighed. "Miss you next to me."

"What if they roll off?" She asked. Grayson grinned and tossed her a few pillows. "This is enough?" She asked.

"Em doesn't roll too much, here," Gray kneeled and picked Emily up in her sleep and moved her to the other side of Ella. He put the pillows on the other side of her and created a little wall, careful so she wouldn't roll away.

He grinned at y/n as he crawled back to his side. Opening his arms y/n sighed and shook her head. "Okay, okay," She said, shaking her head.

She crawled on top of him and he grinned, wrapping his arms around her. Y/N sighed, head on his chest. "Can't wait 'till we come back," He said with a smile. She looked up at him. One arm around her and the other reaching over to run through Emily's hair.

"Already planning a trip back?" She asked. He nodded and kissed her head.

"Wanna travel the world with my girls."