august//g.d

AN// a short lil ending to another series <3 the song at the bottom is dandelions by ruth b and its so cute  my friend told me to lsiten to it and now its on repeat i love it

if you havent read the other parts to this series, here they are, but they'll be linked in the masterlist soon :) mommy//g.d, braids//g.d, surprises//g.d, earrings//g.d and this one, august//g.d

(third person pov)

"Dad!" A yell came from down the hallway and Grayson looked up from the food he was cooking and down at the 6 year old running towards him. "Have you had sex?" Grayson's eyes widened as he dropped his spatula.

"Wh-what?" He asked, looking down at his son.

"Have you had sex?" August asked again. Grayson's eyes widened even further, looking around to see if y/n was around to take care of this. No luck in that and August was back to tugging on Gray's shorts. "Dad!" He yelled. Grayson turned back to him, getting down on his knee.

"Where'd you, where'd you learn what that is, bud?" Grayson said. August sighed, loudly.

"At school today, Jake said something about sex, and its such a cool word and I asked him what it is," August said. Grayson could smell the burning of the food and quickly turned to turn the stove off.

"What did he tell you?" Grayson asked the kid, just to make sure he wouldn't be telling the first-grader any unnecessary details. "Where did he even learn what se- what it is?" Grayson asked.

"Jake's big brothers told him about it and apparently it's supposed to feel good!" August exclaimed. Grayson's eyes widened in shock and in panic and he froze. "But it's so gross, why would anyone want to stick-" Grayson cut him off right there.

"Alright bud, let's, let's slow down," Grayson said. August looked up at Grayson, a little confused and frowned. "How about, whenever Jake talks about, talks about sex, you ignore him, alright, you're a little too, uh, young, to learn about that," Grayson said, cautiously. August looked up, confused.

"But why, dad, is it bad?" August asked, eyes widening. Grayson sighed, nodding slowly August slapped his hands to his mouth. "Is it a bad word, did I say a bad word?" August began to freak out.

"It's alright, buddy, don't worry about it okay?" Grayson asked. August nodded and Grayson sighed and turned back to the stove, turning it back up to recook the food.

"But have you done it?" August whispered. Grayson sighed and looked down at the child. "Did you do it before?" August whispered, hands covering his mouth. Grayson slowly shook his head. August sighed in relief and nodded, running back up to his room.

Grayson shook his head, as y/n walked into the kitchen tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. "It's not funny," Grayson grumbled, turning back to his pan. "Shut up," He mumbled as he heard her keep laughing.

"That was hilarious," Y/N wheezed out. Grayson rolled his eyes, a little smile on his face as y/n wrapped her arms around his waist. "You haven't done it before?" She asked, laughing all over again. He pushed her arms off as he moved over to grab a container.

"I hate you," He groaned as he reached up to grab a glass for some word. "I didn't know what to do, he doesn't need that talk right now, he's six!" Grayson muttered. Y/N smiled, leaning over the stove to taste what he'd made.

"Dad?" A voice came from the hall. Grayson and y/n turned to see June skipping into the kitchen, already in her pajamas. "Hey mom!" She exclaimed, running to y/n, excited to see that her mom had come home from work early. Y/N hugged June back pulling away to give her a kiss on the head.