birthday//g.d

AN// ahhh finale of wealthy//g.d my loves!! this one was so fun to write,, okay here're the rest of the chapters, in case you're confused:

wealthy//g.d, dinner//g.d, mom?//g.d, emergency//g.d, birthday//g.d

make sure you read those first, so you're caught up xx love you all <3

(y/n pov)

"Wake up, gorgeous," You heard as you woke up. You opened your eyes slowly and looked up to see Grayson's face hovering above yours. You smiled, covering your face with your arm to block out the sun.

"Morning already?" You mumbled, turning to your side. Grayson chuckled and kissed your neck.

"Get up, you said to wake you up early," He said. You smiled, remembering why. It was Grant's birthday.

"'S he up?" You asked, sitting up. Grayson sat on the edge of the bed and shook his head.

"Should be soon," He told you. You nodded, before feeling your stomach turn.

"You brush your teeth?" You asked him. He nodded slowly. Your scrunched your nose at the smell of his minty toothpaste. You sighed.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked. You smelled his breath and felt something come up your throat.

Pushing Grayson away, you rushed to the bathroom, bending over the toilet, throwing up. Before you know it, Gray's right behind you, holding your hair from your face and rubbing your back gently. You flush the toilet putting your arm on the seat and resting your head. Gray crouches down next to you. "Sorry," You mumbled. Gray shakes his head.

"Toothpaste made you nauseous?" He asked, quietly. You nodded and he stands up. "I'll go get Grant's," And with that, he walks out of your bathroom. You smile to yourself, pushing yourself up and stretching, feeling better. Grayson walked back into the bathroom, handing you Grant's toothpaste.

"Awe, Gray," You say pouting, almost reaching up for a kiss, then remembering his breath.

"Not mint, it's like, fruity, I don't know, hopefully, it's better?" He says watching you grab your toothbrush. You smile and nod, going over to brush your teeth and wash your face, Grayson leaning on the counter next to you.

"Alright, let's go wake him up?" You ask, drying your face. He nods and kisses you on the head.

---

"No, no it's fine, I'll be cool," You said, taking another sip of water. Grayson leaned onto the kitchen counter and frowned. "Stop freaking out, getting sick is normal," You said. He shook his head.

"But you seem so," He paused, trying to find the word. "Ugh. You seem so ugh," He mumbled wrapping his arms around you. You laughed, hugging him back.

"I'll be fine, Gray, I just don't think I wanna leave the house to get balloons," You told him, pulling away to rinse your glass. He nodded.

"I'll go get them, don't worry about that," He said. You smiled and reached up to peck him on the lips. He grabbed his keys and you walked him to the door. He pulled his shoes on and leaned down for another kiss. "Balloons and streamers, yeah?" He asked. You gave him a small smile.

"And pickles," You said. He raised his eyebrows. "And nutella, oh my god, pickles and nutella," You smiled at the thought as Grayson gagged.

"Yeah, that's not normal, we're going to the doctor's tomorrow," He said, walking to the car. You shook your head as he blew you a kiss and drove away.

You closed the door and turned to see a now 6-year-old Grant running to you. "Where's dad going?" He asked, looking past you at the closed door.

"He's coming back, love, don't worry," You told him. Grant fixed the hat on his head. "Your friends aren't coming for another 2 hours, honey, why are you wearing the hat now?" You asked with a smile. He beamed up at you.