hectic//e.d

AN// oh my gosh, this is the last imagine in this book :(( dont worry, daddy imagines part 2 will be up really soon :) this one's literally all over the place, i dont even know what i was doing, but it hope you guys like it anyway <3

(y/n pov)

"Babyyy," Ethan starts. Y/N feels an arm go around her waist. She turns to be met by an Ethan, hair sticking up in every direction with a baby in his arms.

"No," She says, going over to warm up some water and getting Avery's formula out.

"No, what, I haven't even asked you anything?" Ethan asks, sitting up on the counter by the sink.

"I already know its gonna be a stupid question," She tells him. He frowns as he fixes Avery's pacifier as she looks out the window behind them.

"That's not fair, you cant say no before I even ask you," He pouts. Y/N shakes her bottle.

"Alright what is it?"

"Can we go on vacation for her bir-"

"No." He frowns at y/n as she takes Avery from him. "D'you have a nice nap, angel?" She asks her as she sits on the couch with Avery in her lap. Y/N helps her hold the bottle as she drinks.

Ethan sits next to her. "Why not babe, it'd be so much fun!"

"Because, look, just- no, E, she's literally turning one," Y/N tells him. "Next week, you wanna flight for next week?"

"Exactly, it'd be great, imagine, the pictures, and the break you get and-" Y/N shakes her head and he frowns. "Please?"

"Where'd this idea even come from?" She asks. He grins.

"Gray's taking the kids to Mexico for Larson's birthday," He says. Y/N rolls her eyes.

"Larson's turning 10."

"Exactly, Avery's two!" He exclaims. Y/N sighs, and shakes her head. "Why is it even a big deal, we can afford to live there if we need to," He says. She sighs again. Oh my god, this man.

"E, she wont even remember it," She tells him. Ethan frowns at her and looks down at Avery. "Ethan."

"You'll remember it, right princess?" He asks. She nods, no idea of what her daddy just asked. Ethan grins and y/n groans. "See! She'll remember!"

"Ethan you're fucking insane," Y/N says with a sigh. Ethan rolls his eyes, getting up to book a flight. "We're not fucking going on vacation, Ethan, you can go by yourself." He frowns at her.

"Is someone on their period?" He asks with a frown on his face, She looks up at him. This should be a good time.

"Won't be getting that one for a bit," Y/N says, taking Avery's empty bottle from her. Ethan frowns. "I'm pregnant, you fucking idiot."

---

"Come on princess, off the floor," Ethan said to his 2 year old. She was growing faster by the day. He pulled her up and set her back onto her feet and she began to waddle around the hallway.

Y/N popped out of the room and smiled at Ethan. "I need your credit card, E," She said. Ethan began to dig into his pocket for his wallet as Avery grabbed onto his leg. He began to pull stuff out, everything but his wallet.

"Daddy," Avery called, tugging on his jeans. He looked down at her and smiled.

"Tell your daddy not to carry everything in his pocket," Y/N said with a smile. Avery looked up at her confused and went back to tugging on Ethan. He finally pulled out his wallet, tossing it over to his wife. Y/N caught it and walked back into the room.