saturdays//g.d

AN// alrighty my loves, this may be a gray imagine, but youre gonna get lots of e content too :) just to avoid the confusion, here are the kids in this imagine <3 get ready for a super long one ;)

Chloe – gray's 2 year old

Noah – gray's 5 year old

Nash – gray's 7 year old

Charlie – gray's 9 year old

Jordyn – ethan's 1 year old

Gavin – ethan's 4 year old

North – ethan's 8 year old

(y/n pov)

Grayson groaned, rolling onto his side and squeezing the arm he had around you. "5 more minutes," He mumbled into your neck, voice raspy from waking up.

"Tell that to your daughter," You said, referring to the two-year-old sitting next to you. Chloe giggled.

"5 more minutes princess," Grayson said, his stubble tickling your collar bone. Chloe nodded and you smiled. She climbed over you and onto Grayson's leg to which he didn't even flinch.

"5 min-es," Chloe said, patting Grayson's chest. You smiled, closing your eyes.

And what felt like a minute later, you were being shaken awake. "Jesus," You muttered, as Grayson's hold on you tightened. "Sweetheart," You started checking the time.

"5 min-es over!" She exclaimed. You sighed noticing it had actually been 10.

"Princess," Grayson groaned. You sighed, pulling Chloe's pajama shorts down. "Go bother your brothers," He muttered, breath tickling your neck.

"Daddy!" Chloe shouted. Grayson groaned, finally rolling onto his back. Chloe crawled her away up to his chest and put her to tiny hands on his face. "Beakfast!" She yelled. Grayson chuckled, nodding.

"Okay, okay," He said, sitting up as Cloe fell onto he back. She giggled as Grayson picked her up. "You gonna stay in bed, mama?" Grayson asked as Cloe clung onto his neck. You nodded, hugging Grayson's pillow.

"Come get me when foods ready," You mumbled, closing your eyes.

-----

(third person pov)

Grayson carried Chloe into the bathroom and sat her next to the sink while he brushed her teeth and then his own. Chloe giggled as Grayson dropped the toothpaste from the brush and into the sink, more than once in his morning haze.

"Oopsie!" She yelled with a laugh. Grayson smiled.

"Oopsie is right," Grayson said to her.

After texting Ethan to come over and checking on the boys, Chloe and her daddy made their way downstairs to the kitchen.

"What are we making today?" Grayson asked, sitting her on the counter and going to the fridge. He looked over at Chloe as she thought. "Hm?" He asked pulling out the eggs.

"Evy-thing!" Chloe yelled. Grayson chuckled as she clapped her hands.

"Might as well, if your uncle's coming over too," He said with a grin. Chloe smiled at the mention of her uncle.

"Ucle E!" She yelled. Grayson shook his head, getting the bacon.

Grayson and his daughter worked in silence, her doing absolutely nothing, and Grayson doing everything. He made everything, as per his little one's request. Pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, french toast, regular toast – everything was on the table.