reunion//e.d

(y/n pov)

You walked into the gym of your old high school, taking in all the familiar, but older, faces. You smiled as a few people recognized you, and stopped by to talk. You made your way over to the snack stand to make yourself a cup of coffee. Walking away, the cup in your hand, you bump right into a little girl.

You looked down to see a little girl, not older than 3, rubbing her nose, from the contact of your leg. You smiled, crouching down. "Hi, sweetie," You said to her. She looked up at you wide-eyed, and looked around the gym.

"Where's daddy?" She asked you, confused. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

It had only been 5 years since graduation, but apparently, your year had decided to throw a reunion, and you'd decided to go. You still had people on your socials, but you never really talked to anyone. You were still in school, and that was your priority.

The little girl looked up at you with these eyes, oh my god they looked so familiar to you, and you sighed. "I'm not sure who your daddy is honey," You said to her softly. Shock filled her eyes and she began to cry. You sighed, standing up and lifting her onto your hip. "Let's go find him, okay?" You said. She nodded, wiping her eyes.

You walked around with the little girl on her hip as she looked for her dad, and she also took your coffee, taking sips. You smiled, as she began hitting a tall man's shoulder as you walked by. Figuring it was her father you tapped him as he turned. Grayson Dolan.

"Y/N?" He asked. You nodded handing the little girl over. He took her from you and looked at her. "Lisa, where'd you go?" He asked. You smiled as she buried her face into his neck.

"She yours?" You asked. He shook his head, looking around, patting her hair.

"Remember Ethan?" You nodded slowly, remembering Grayson's twin. "She's his, ah where did the idiot go?" He asked, looking around. You smiled as Lisa laughed.

You remembered Grayson, he was in many of your classes. Despite how attractive he was, you'd never liked him like that. He was just a friend to you. But his brother, Ethan? You did like him. You never really talked to him, but man, you liked him.

You weren't like head over heels for the guy, but you did like him. So when you graduated and learned that they'd moved away, you weren't too upset. But the thought of him having a daughter, and probably a wife, did hurt a little.

"Oh, is he married?" You asked, Grayson. Grayson slowly leaned over to give you a hug, all introductions having being ruined from Lisa. Grayson shook his head.

"Nope, it's- a long story," He said. You nodded and smiled. Lisa reached back to you. You looked at Grayson as he smiled and gave her to you. You held her. "Name's Lisa," He told you. You nodded as Lisa tangled her hair into your hair.

"She's adorable," You said as Lisa giggled. You and Grayson caught up for a few minutes before Lisa started screaming.

"Daddy!" She shouted. Behind you. You smiled and turned to see the one and only Ethan Dolan. Relief washed over his face as he hurried over, and took Lisa into his arms, covering her face in kisses. "Prickly!" She said, pushing his face away as his stubble scratched her.

"Why didn't you call me, bro?" He asked Grayson. Grayson just shrugged and rolled his eyes.

"Figured you deserved it for losing your one and only responsibility," He said simply, as you let out a small laugh. It was then Ethan recognized your presence. "Hey, you remember y/n, right?" Grayson said. You waved.

"Right, yeah I do," Ethan said, sticking one hand out for you. You shook it, blushing. "So what're you doing?" He asked you. You shrugged.

"Still in school," You said with a sigh. Ethan scrunched up his face and you laughed. "And you?" You asked.