classroom//e.d

(y/n pov)

"Are you not filming today, babe?" You asked. You walked out of the bathroom after showering and walked to your closet. Ethan had just gotten up and was laying in bed on his phone.

"Nah, I'm just going to hang out with Cam today." He said. You picked out your outfit and turned. "My princess is much more fun than Grayson." He said, referring to your daughter. You smiled.

You got dressed and sat down in front of your vanity to brush your hair. "Oh, don't forget to call the daycare." You said, meeting his eye in your mirror. He shook his head as if he was getting out of a trance.

"Huh?" You rolled your eyes and smiled. "Wait, what?" He asked.

"I said to call the daycare." He made a face and got out of bed, stretching. "To tell them she won't be going in today." You finished. He nodded.

"Is she up?" He asked. You shook your head as he walked up behind you. "She's usually up by now..." He trailed off, wrapping his arms around you, and resting his chin on top of your head.

"She was sleeping when I checked on her before my shower." He smiled at you, as you covered your face in moisturizer. "If she was up, she would've got into bed with you." You said, rubbing in the last of your lotion. He looked at you in the mirror.

"God, you're beautiful." He whispers. You smiled. Even after all these years, he still makes you blush. You shook your head. And stood up.

He pulled you to him as you walked over to get your purse. Pressing his lips to yours, he ran a hand through your hair. "I have to go, Ethan." You said smiling.

He sighed. "Don't you want breakfast?" He asked you shrugged.

"I'm going to be late, I'm just getting coffee on the way there." He rolled his eyes at you. "Make Cameron breakfast, okay?" You put your phone in your bag and sighed, throwing it over your shoulder.

"Yeah, I'll make her a smoothie." You gave him a look. "I won't put in protein powder, I swear. It was an accident last time." You laughed. And he kissed you again.

"Okay, okay." You walked towards your room door, as he walked to the bathroom. He turned around.

"Have a good day at work, baby." He said. You smiled.

---

"Sit down, Matthew." You said. The five-year-old, sat where he was standing and you sighed. Raising your pointer stick back to the board. "Now, who can count backwards and tell me what number comes before 42?"

"43!" A little girl said. You smiled and shook your head.

"Backwards, sweetheart." You said. You sighed as the right answer was said. "41? That's right. Okay guy, whoever has a show and tell toy, you can go and get it." You said. A few kids ran to the coatroom as you stood up to wipe the board.

You were a kindergarten teacher, and honestly, you loved your job. You loved children, and you loved teaching. But sometimes, being around children all day could be exhausting. They came back into the room and stood in a line next to your chair. You let them present their toys, before explaining the worksheet they had to do for the day.

As they went off to their assigned groups to do their work, you went back to your desk, to work on report cards. You looked up to check on the class, as a familiar figure was leaning against the door frame. You furrowed your eyebrows and smiled.

Getting up, the children looked to you. "Get back to work guys, I'll be back." They went back to their crayons as you walked to the door. "What-" He cut you off by pressing his lips to yours.

"Hello to you too, baby." He said. You rolled your eyes. "We came to say hi, right princess?" He asked the little girl he was holding. She nodded.

"Mommy!" She squealed. You turned back to your class. They were still working. You sighed and kissed her on the cheek. "Toys!" She pointed to the toys in the corner of the classroom. You nodded, smiling. Ethan looked to you, as you nodded and he put her down. She ran to the toys.

"Does the office know you're here?" You asked. He nodded and shoved his hands into his pockets. You smiled at him.

"Yeah the Brenda lady at the desk, right?" You nodded laughing. You felt a tug on your leg. You looked down to see a student.

"Mrs. Dolan." She said. You kneeled down to her. "Who's he?" She asked.

"Okay, everyone, leave your work where it is, and make your way over to the carpet." Everyone ran over. You looked to see Cam running back with a scared look on her face. Ethan picked her up as you grabbed his hand. "Come on."

"Who's that?" A kid pointed to Ethan as you walked him to the front of the class.

"Okay, this is my baby, Cameron." You said pointing to Cameron. She hid her face in Ethan's shoulder. "And this is Mr. Dolan." You smiled as questions erupted from the crowd of 5-year-olds in front of you.

"It's okay, they want to be your friends, princess." You heard Ethan whisper to Cameron. She looked up and looked around, noticing these kids were bigger than her. "You'll come here soon too, and play with all those toys." He whispered. You smiled to yourself.

"Mr. Dolan?" A student raised his hand, surprising you. Ethan looked to you and you nodded, telling him to take it away. Slipping his keys and hand into his pocket and holding Cameron in the other arm, he nodded at the child. "Did you give Mrs. Dolan that ring?" You sat on your rocking chair, and covered your face with your hand, smiling.

Ethan's laugh filled the room as Cameron began to smile too. "Uh, yeah, I did give it to her." He said. The class laughed as you turned red. The kids asked him more questions and he put Cameron down. She walked over to you and raised her arms up. Lifting her onto your lap, you watched as Ethan answered the questions of the kids.

"Is Cameron going to have a sister?" Your eyes widened as Ethan looked to you laughing. Cameron looked between the two of you a confused look on her face.

"Uh-" Ethan couldn't stop laughing. "If Mrs. Dolan wants to." He replied. You stood up, Cameron on your hip.

"Okay, that's good. Everyone line up, it's time for lunch." The children ran to their lunch bags and lined up at the door. The lunch teacher came to get them ad you smiled at her and waved. She waved at Cameron and Ethan and took the kids to lunch.

You put Cameron down as she ran to the toy section. You finished off your coffee as Ethan stared at you, a smirk on his face. "So." He said. You rolled your eyes, as he sat on your desk.

"Shut up." You said. He smiled at you. He turned to watch Cameron play with the lego blocks, much larger than the ones she had at home. "Thank you for the surprise." You whispered. He smiled at you and stood up to wrap his arms around you.

"No problem, my love." He whispered into your hair. He pulled away, after planting a kiss in your hair. "What time are you coming home?" He asked walking over to Cameron.

You walked over. "Maybe 5?" He turned to look at you, while he put away the blocks as Cameron kicked him with her tiny feet. "I need to finish report cards, baby." You sighed. He picked up Cameron and she punched his chest, with balled up fists.

"Woah, woah," He said to her, making a face. She laughed and wrapped her tiny arms around his neck. "Okay, call me when you can." He made his way over to kiss you, and you planted a kiss on Cam's forehead.

"Okay." You smiled as you followed them out the door. "I'll see you tonight, baby." You smiled at Cameron and she laughed as Ethan poked her side.

"Oh, and we're going to McDonald's." He said. You sighed and gave him a look. "What? She asked in the car." He said.

"Again?" You said. He nodded his head. You rolled your eyes and gave him one last kiss.

"Hey," You leaned against the door frame as you watched him walk down the hallway backwards, Cameron in his arm. "My princess gets what she wants."