drunk//g.d

(y/n pov)

You kissed Hazel's forehead and put the book you were reading to her away. She turned to her side and grasped her stuffed penguin and you smiled. Walking out of her bedroom and into the one you and Grayson shared, you sat on the bed. You decided to read your own book while you waited for Grayson to come home.

Grayson had gone to a party with Ethan, something for youtube. He rarely agreed to go, always wanting to be home with you and Hazel before it got dark. But he couldn't turn this one down. You yawned, feeling tired, but knew you couldn't sleep without Grayson next to you. You decided to text him, asking where he was.

where are you baby??

coming home soon?

You didn't get a quick response like you usually did. Deciding he was probably busy or didn't hear his phone, you let it slide. You tried to go back to your book, but couldn't focus. The thought of Grayson potentially being in trouble was constantly in the back of your mind. So when your phone lit up again, you grabbed it immediately.

if I gwt hime csn we makr barbies

baby what?

barbies?

you mean babies?

no barbies

wr mske cute barbies

You sighed realizing he was drunk. You called Ethan, to see what was going on. The phone rang as you paced around the room, hand over your head. "Ethan?" You asked when he answered.

"Yo, y/n." He said. You opened your mouth to respond but he beat you to it. "He's drunk." You sighed and sat on the edge of your bed.

"I realized. Can you bring him home, E?" You asked. You heard Grayson slurring in the background and you sighed once again. "He never drinks, what the hell?" You heard Ethan sigh on the other side and heard him calling Gray's name.

"It's quite the story actually." He said. "Gray, get down," You heard him say. You heard people shouting in the background, but couldn't make out what.

"Everything okay, E?" You asked. You hear him groan. "Ethan?"

"Yeah, everything's – ow – fine. I'll bring him home as soon as he – Grayson get off – as he cooperates," You sighed, nodding. "I'll see you in like a half-hour." He said as the call ended abruptly.

Thanking god Grayson wasn't in trouble, you made your way downstairs, closing Hazel's room door on the way. You sat on the couch, tying and retying your robe, over and over again, until you heard a knock on the door. You ran over to open it.

You saw Grayson leaning on Ethan's arm smiling at you. You sighed. "What the-" Grayson cut you.

"It's my wifey, Ethan!" He shouted. You clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Shut up Grayson, my niece is sleeping," Ethan said. You smiled as Ethan handed over Grayson, and Grayson wrapped his arms around your neck. "You want me to help you get him up? "Ethan asked you.

You shook your head. "It'll be okay," You said. He nodded. "Get home safe, Ethan." You said. He nodded, pulling his keys from his pocket.

"Good luck with him." He said. You watched Ethan drive off before shutting the front door. You looked over to see Grayson looking down at you, eyes droopy.

"You're pretty, go out with me," He slurred. You shook your head and dragged him upstairs. "Let's go for a walk, I'm not sleepy," He said. You put your hand over his mouth again and he began mumbling against it.