wine//e.d

(ethans pov)

"Would you like some more wine, ma'am?" Y/N looked up at the waiter, holding a bottle of wine. Y/BFF took a sip of hers and smiled at y/n. Glancing back at me, y/n nodded her head at the waiter. He poured some into her glass and she thanked him.

Me and y/n were out for dinner with Grayson and his girl. Y/N and I were getting married in a week and we were out celebrating. I sighed as y/n put the glass to her lips but didn't drink it. She and y/bff continued their conversation as I ate in silence.

"So do you want to announce the wedding in next week's video?" Gray asked. I looked up from my food and shrugged. "Cause we can just do the video and then say it at the end. I don't know, your choice man." He said.

I looked over at y/n, wine glass still full. "Yeah, let's do that," I said. Y/BFF turned to Gray for a moment and I took the moment to switch my glass of water with y/n's wine. "Oh god," I muttered. She squeezed my hand.

"Sorry," She whispered. I shook my head and smiled as I took a sip of the liquid. It hurt my throat slightly.

"Don't worry about it, baby," I said. Y/BFF resumed her conversation with y/n and I looked up at Gray, as I took another sip. He raised his eyebrows at me. "What?" I asked, putting the glass down.

He cleared his throat and wiped the side of his mouth with a napkin. "The drone's in my car, E." He stood up as we looked up at him. I took my hand off of y/n's leg and stood up too. "Let's put in yours, we're filing at your place with Bailey anyway." I nodded, bending over to kiss y/n on the forehead.

Y/BFF waved to Gray and I as we left the restaurant and made our way to the parking lot. Walking to Gray's car, he turned around. "Bailey's getting sick, have fun taking care of her tomorrow," I chuckled as he opened the car.

"You never drink," He said, taking the drone out. I raised my eyebrows and opened my mouth. "I saw you switch glasses with y/n." He said. I sighed nodding.

"Yeah, about th-" He cut me off.

"You took the jeep, and I know y/n's too scared to drive it, so are you gonna drive or...?" I nodded ad opened my mouth to explain. He continued. "What the fuck Ethan?" I sighed.

"Y/N can't drink right now," I said. He squinted his eyes. "She's uh, pregnant again," I said, scratching the back of my head. Grayson's jaw dropped and eyes widened.

"Holy fuck, dude," He said, hugging me. I hugged him back. "Why haven't you said anything?" I smiled and shrugged.

"With the wedding and Bailey, it's just a lot. We're just waiting till after the wedding to tell everyone." He nodded. "I'm excited man." I said as we walked to my car.

"We could never pull it off," I turned and gave Grayson a confused look. "Like have a kid before getting married? Me and y/bff could not handle that." I chuckled, putting the drone in the trunk.

"Bailey makes it easy," I said smiling. "When are you going to-" He cut me off again.

"After tonight." He said. I looked over at him, to see him run a hand through his hair nervously. "Fuck," he said, pulling the box out of his pocket.

I looked down at the ring. I raised my eyebrows up at him as he put it back in his pocket. We walked back towards the entrance. "Damn, bro," I said. I held the door open for him and walked in. "She'll say yes, calm the fuck down." He sighed as we walked back to them.

Y/N and y/bff were deep in conversation as we walked up to them. I sat down next to her, taking her hand in mine. Gray kissed y/bff on the cheek as he sat and went back to his food. "We should go soon, love." Y/N said. I looked over at her, finishing the rest of my spaghetti. "Bailey's throwing a fit, apparently." I read the text that the babysitter had sent y/n and chuckled.

"Of course, okay." I looked up at Gray and raised my eyebrows. He sighed as we called the waiter over for our bill. After paying we walked out to the parking lot. I grabbed y/n's hand as we waved bye to them and walked towards the car. Winking at Grayson I opened the car door for y/n. He rolled his eyes, and we were on our way.

---

"Hi princess," I said, picking up Bailey. I spun her around as she giggled. She reached out for y/n and y/n kissed her on the head. I smiled. "Thank you so much, again." The baby sitter smiled and shook her head.

"No problem," She said. "So she threw up,  and I checked her temperature, and it looks like she might be getting sick." Y/N sighed and pressed a hand to Bailey's forehead.

"Okay, we'll take her to the doctor's soon," Y/N said. I smiled as Bailey began to tug on my hair. "Do you think you'll be able to come on Thursday morning?" I smiled to myself as I remembered y/n had a doctor's appointment to check on the baby.

I put Bailey down so she could hug the sitter bye, and thanked her. I took Bailey upstairs as y/n finished up with the sitter. I smiled as I put Bailey on her bed. "Are we ready to go to sleep?" I asked. Bailey crawled under the covers and I tucked her in. I smiled at her as I pushed her short hair from her forehead.

"Daddy?" I knew what was coming and took a seat on the edge of her bed. "What did you and mommy go?" I smiled.

"We went to see Uncle Gray," I said. She nodded and yawned. "You need your sleep, princess, it's late," I said. She grabbed my large hand with her tiny one and grasped onto my fingers.

"I want a story," She said. I sighed and grabbed her favorite book from her nightstand. I smiled at her before beginning to read to her.

---

I closed the door behind me as I entered me and y/n's room. She was sitting in bed on her phone, eating a cookie. "Well, hello there gorgeous," I said. She looked up and smiled. She opened her mouth excitedly. I beat her to it. "Did she say yes?" I asked.

Y/N finished chewing and nodded excitedly. "You knew?" I nodded and unbuttoned my shirt. She smiled and went back to her cookie. "I'm so tired, Ethan. I forgot how tiring carrying a baby was." I changed and went to sit on the bed with her.

"Where did the cookies come from?" I asked, taking one from the container. She smiled as she closed the container to stop me from taking more.

"Bailey made them," She said, laughing. I nodded and rolled my eyes. "Hey, these cookies are feeding me and your baby," She said. I smiled and rolled my eyes again.

"Okay, but I want a cookie," I said. She smiled. We sat in silence for a while, as I played with her hair. "Bailey's asleep," I confirmed. She nodded, finishing off another cookie.

"Holy fuck, we're getting married in a week," She said, suddenly. I raised my eyebrows and nodded. She rubbed her eyes and then stopped. "I didn't take off my make up." She whined. She groaned and fell back into bed. I sighed and stood up.

Grabbing her make up wipes from her dresser, I sat on the bed. She let me pull off her fake eyelashes and put them on her side table. "Why do you even wear any of this?" I asked. She ate her cookie as I wiped the make-up off of her skin. "You look beautiful without it." She smiled as I finished up.

I threw out the wipe and put everything away. I opened my mouth as she shoved the last cookie in, and went to turn off the lights. Wiping mouth, I crawled into bed next to y/n as she put her phone away. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she breathed in my scent. "I can still smell your cologne," She whispered. "It's my favorite." I chuckled and nodded.

"I'll wear it more then," I said. She nodded and ran a hand down my arm. "We didn't brush our teeth," I whispered. She shrugged.

"Oh well, I'm not getting up now," I smiled in the dark at her words and closed my eyes. "I can't wait, Ethan." She said. I opened my eyes and looked down to see her looking up at me.

"Wait for what?" I asked. She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder again.

"The wedding. Bailey's third birthday. The baby." I smiled as I heard her sigh again. I put a hand over her stomach. "I fucking love you, Ethan." She said. I kissed her forehead and ran my fingers through her hair until she slept.

"I fucking love you too."