Pain

~•~ Max's POV ~•~

When I entered my 15 year old sisters room, I wasn't expecting Leo to be in there, he's the same age as Tessa only 7 day older actually, his birthday is January 7th, so Tessa's is January 14th. But when I walked in there I'd seen Leo's expression when he looked at Tessa, before he could snap out of it. I could tell that Leo had a teeny crush on Tessa. Hehe, cute. But I'm only 9 so.. j didn't know much about Love. But I knew enough to know the look Leo gave my sister was about.

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~

I'm laying on my back, my dirty blond hair sprayed on my pillow. I look in the other direction at Leo. He's sprawled on the mattress taking up most of the bed, him still in his cloths. He luckily kept an extra set of cloths here, incase he did sleep over.

I get up on my knees and poke him hard in the chest, then yell as loud as I can: "WAKE UP BITCH!" he roles over lazily and look up at me with his dark blue eyes, his hair a mess and sleep still in his eyes. "Morning Sunshine," I say smiling. He chuckles then sits up, raking a pale hand through his messy hair. Still tired I lay down, resting my head on his lap, like I always do when we watch movies, or when we hang out in the park. Again, he smiles down at me. I smile back, sticking my tongue out at him. "Morning Tessy," He says.

~•~ 1 hour later ~•~

By now, we're both dressed, Leo got his hair done, and I got my makeup done. We meet up downstairs and eat breakfast with Max and Dad, then head out for school. Walking our regular route to the school, make it there before the bell rings, and make it to the same class, since it's Friday we have the same class, Mr. Pepai. Math.

~•~ Leo's POV ~•~

I sit beside Tessa in the second row, closest to the window. He start class with having Algebra, which I quite enjoyed, but not so much Tessa, she very much disliked math, period. Half an our into it, someone knocks at our door wanting Mr. Pepai, he leaves to go and talk to the person that came banging on the door, as we finish a few question he put on the board.

I look over at Tessa to ask if she needed any help, because I was finished, to find her, face blank of expression, and extremely pale. I wave my hand in front of her face. "Hey, Tessa?" I ask. Nothing, no reaction. Suddenly she falls out of her seat on onto the floor. "Tessa! Tessa, are you okay?! Tessa, get up!" She starts shaking uncontrollably. Her hands going all over the place, her legs kicking out.

I get down on the floor and pin her arms down. "Tessa snap out of it!" I shout, the whole call looking at us. She doesn't stop, and her legs thrash out to kick me, I pin them down too, practically on top of her. "Tessa. Calm. Down." I chant. She doesn't stop. I turn her over to look at her paw print, it's throbbing red, like never before. Hard enough I can see it through her white sweater. "Oh my god." I whisper. I look up to see everyone looking at us. I pick Tessa up in my arms and run. Out the school, blocks away from the school. And finally stop at the park, laying her down in the green grass. Looking at her beating red paw print.