Devil Turns Back To Angel

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~
The next morning I wake up feeling like a zombie. I don't want to get out of bed, I feel sticky, and in in deep need of a shower. I finally roll out of Bryce's bed, him long gone. I slump over to my room, tap in the excess code, and go inside. Head to the washroom, and take a long, wonderful hot shower. While I shower I listen to Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy, having it on repeat in my iPhone. Singing and dancing along to the beat.
When I'm finished I run a quick brush through my hair, and blow dry it. When I exit the washroom, I find someone sitting on my bed.
"Well don't you look damn sexy in just a towel. I don't think over ever seen this much of your skin Fleming." He says.
"Leo." I hiss. "What are you doing here?"
"Came to see you of corse, sweetheart." He replies with with a flattering grin. He gets up and walks over to me, standing really close, looking down into my green eyes with his blue ones. He stands about a head taller then me. Leo takes one of his hands though my hair, letting it settle on my cheek. I close my eyes, remembering the old Leo, the one that was carful, and kind, the one that loved Max, and the Leo that caressed every moment, the Leo I loved. I don't know this Leo, the demanding, and pushy one. I don't know this Leo.
I jerk out of his grasp, and away from him, clutching the small towel closer to my body, self conscious.
"Leo. Get out." I sternly say.
"But I don't want to go," He moves in a attempt to get closer to me. I take a large step back.
"Get out, please." I say again. He still doesn't go. I look up at him and a smirk plays on his lips. Jerk. I grab some of my clothes, and dash into the washroom to get changed. Wanting to get away from Leo. God I miss him, I want him back. Badly. I remember a line from a song I once listened to, 'Never know you loved until you let her go,'. It speaks to me now, all I want is my Leo back.
When I finish getting dressed and doing my make up, I peak outside of my room to see if Leo's still there. He is.
Fuck.
I go to the window in the washroom, and look down. It's not that far of a fall, I won't break anything. It's not that I hate Leo, it's just that he scares me bow, with how demanding he is.
I consider my choices. The window it is.
I open it up, and crawl into the ledge. Looking down briefly, not that far, it's not a big fall. I look away from the ground, at at the horizon. Take a deep breath.
And jump.
I land in a roll, rolling a bit until I finally get up. Looking down I myself, I see that I'm not harmed. Score! Giving a quick glance to the window above me, I walk out of the pushes I landed behind.
"Did you just jump out of a window?!" A voice asks before me. Its Bryce. Damn, that boy just seems to pop up out of nowhere sometimes.
"I hope you know there's a door?" He asks, sarcastically concerned.
"Yes I am, I was just- I was trying to escape Leo..." I trail off. Bryce looks at me, worriedly.
"What wrong Tessy?" He kindly asks. I instinctively run over to him, and give him a hug. He wraps his bulgy arms around me, holding me close.
"It's Leo!" I sob. "He's not himself! He's so different it's scary, I'm nervous to be around him! He pushy, and demanding. AND HE WINT KEEP HIS HANDS OFF ME!"
Bryce pats my back trying to clam me though this, "I know what's wrong. This happens sometime, after the change, sometimes, the person will change, his or hers personality will be come different. It's happened many times before." Bryce calming my says. I jerk at this.
"Can you help him?! Is there a way to get him back?!" I half shout.
"Of corse," Bryce confidently says, a smile on his face. "Of corse there is, Tessy."

~•~ 1 Hour Later ~•~
A pill. That's all it took. A fucking pill. For Leo to become himself again, if I'd know this earlier, I would have ripped the house to saw dust, only to find them, if that's what it took.
We gave the pill to Leo, and he fell asleep, or passed out, I'm not sure. But now he's starting to stir, waking up slowly. His eyes flutter open, revealing his dreamy blue eyes.
"Leo..?" I whisper under my breath.
"Tess?! Are you okay?! You look hurt?! WHO HURT YOU TESSA?!!" He beams. He's back.
I gurl myself at him, gathering Leo in a huge, loving hug. He hugs me back, hesitating at first.
"Tessa what's wrong?" He shyly asks.
"Nothing's wring. Not anymore. I have you, Leo! I have you, forever and always."
He relaxes and sinks back into the pillows placed behind him. "Forever and always, Tessa."

Leo is no longer the Devil in my dreams, but now is the Angel again. The Angel that is with me, forever and always.