First Run In

I'm sorry I haven't updated for a few days now! I've been trying to have a new chapter up every day, but this weekend I was really busy with lots of friends, and school work. And, well, truthfully I've had writers block! I couldn't come up with anything for the next chapter. But now I think I have, hope you enjoy this chapter! Btw if you have ANY ideas please PM me! Thanks!

~•~ Leo's POV ~•~
Running is life. I love it, the way everything is different from when I'm in human form. Everything was different, everything is clearer, more real. The wind in my fur, the moss under my paws, and the sound of the forest all around me. It was all beautiful.
Up until we ran into some werewolf jerks. Not so fun or beautiful anymore! The guys were at least 20 years of age. And full grown wolfs, who were large and buff. They looked like they were in the mood of kicking some ass, more like our asses. We'd all changed before facing them, the 3 men. The leader I suppose, had jeans, and a navy blue t-shirt on. The other 2 worse identical outfits, but with different colour t-shirts, red and green. They all had (strangely) the same hair colour.
Currently, Blue, was standing tall in front of Bryce.
"What are you doing in our territory?!" He boomed loud and clear.
"Trying to get to Alberta, dumbass." Bryce replies, cool and calm. With a silent smirk on his lips. He wasn't going down without a fight. And he was planning on winning it.
"Not through here, your not." Blue casually says. "Go around if you must. But off our land."
"And what will you do, if we don't leave your 'territory'?" Bryce rises his hands to quote the last part. That ticked Blue off, along with his buddies, Red and Green.
"Oh, does little man want a fight." He says with a pout on his face. I watch Bryce's expression. It doesn't change at all, but his eyes fire up. Bryce is pissed off. He smirks wickedly.
"So he does." Blue says, he rises his fists and throughs a deadly punch at Bryce. He simply ducks it and steps behind Blue, grabbing his shoulders pulling him down, while digging his knee into his back, giving Blue no choice but to collapse to the ground. Bryce jumps on the moment, and pounces on Blue, pinning his down. He throughs a load of punches to his face, leaving him with a split lip, a bloody nose, and a soon to come black eye.
Out of the corner of my eye, I see Red and Green charge at Henry and me. I wait for the last moment, and then side step, sending a kick to Greens back. He goes collapsing to the ground. Kicking him twice in the stomach, I send him recoiling in pain, and spitting up blood. Red rolls onto his back and takes my legs out from under me, knocking me down to the ground. I land on my hands and knees, dazed. Green punches my in the stomach, making me land on my face. I roll over to hit Green again, only to find him already passed out on the grass a meter away from me. I look up to see Tessa standing over him, huffing out a deep breath. She sticks out a hand to help me up, and I gratefully take it, letting her pull me up.
"Thanks," I whisper looking to see if anyone else needs help. But they don't, Bryce is standing against a tree looking bored with Blue laying off to the side. And Henry and Laura were just finishing knocking Red out.
"That was exciting," Tessa cheerfully says to the side. I turn towards her.
"Was it now, Fleming?" I ask her with a smile.
She nods enthusiastically, "Yes, yes it was Lewis!"
I chuckle at her enthusiasm. The fight was kinda fun. It had your Adrianne pumping, and your body moving. Everything seemed to slow down, and become clear, I could map out every move my opponent mad along with all my surroundings.
My whole life I felt like I was missing something, or missing out on something. Becoming a werewolf has fulfilled that feeling, I finally fell whole. And I have Tessa by my side.

"...They'll find you... Tessa. Leo... They'll find you... And they'll kill you..." Is the last we hear from Blue, before he fully passes out.