What It Means

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~
Shocked into silence, I stand there, behind Leo, staring at the Paw Print, the exact one that I have, that Max has. What does this mean?
"Hey babe, you can snap out of it," Bryce inquires. I run my fingers once more over Leo's Paw Print. And whisper just loud enough for Leo to hear, "Leo, what does this mean?"
"I don't know Tessa, I don't know." Leo replies, standing stalk still, his hands in fists. I move to get beside Leo, uncurling his fingers I take his hand, he starts to calm down, a bit.
"Okay Bryce, what does this mean? What does the Paw Print mean? Why do Max, Leo and I have this mark?" I stand guard, ready for anything.
"It means that all three of you are Werewolves." Bryce says as if he thought this was pretty obvious.
"Excuse me?!" I snap.
"Darling, you and your brother, and your idiot of a friends, are werewolves." Bryce slowly says. I stand starring at him, dumbfounded. There is no suck thing as werewolves, sure there are books on them, and movies. But they aren't real. Are they?
Leo's still standing behind me, and I sink into him, his arms going around me, shielding me.
"But how?" Asks a voice from behind us all. I know that voice. What's he doing here, how did he get here?!

~•~ Leo's POV ~•~
My arms rapped tightly around Tessa, shielding her from that jerk, Bryce. Hitting on her like that, he can't do that, I won't let him. I hold Tessa close to my chest when I hear a little muffled voice from behind me.
"But how?" Asks the voice. I slowly turn around, letting Tessa go, but she turns too.
"Max," She whispers, sounding sad. I get down on one knee, and hold my arms wide. "Max, come here bud." I say softly trying not to scare him. The thing was, Max looks up to me why I don't know. He trusts me, maybe because Tessa does, he's like my brother, as much as he is to Tessa. But he runs to me, and I pick him up the 9 year old child, holding him close to me. I turn back around to face Bryce, standing there like a lunatic. "Maybe we should talk, somewhere else." I ask.
"Let's go back to my place, and we can put Max to bed. My Dad isn't home, so we can talk." Tessa offers politely.
"Works for me," Bryce winks at Tessa, enraging me. This guy better piss off, or we're going to have issues!

~•~ Bryce's POV ~•~
Well I hadn't expected to be seeing the beauty herself tonight, Tessa. She was more sunning then the picture I got with my info folder. Her sparkling green eyes, and her brown tan, along with her magnificent wavy blonde hair. And now, I'm going home with her. But sadly not alone, I'm going with her friend Leo, and little brother Max. Boo.

~•~ 10 Minutes Later ~•~
Soon enough we finally all get to Tessa's house, and she's made us coffee, to keep us up because it might be a long night. And we need the caffeine to stay up. While Leo takes Max to bed, I talk to Tessa.
"So..?" I ask, scanning her figure as she looks after Leo.
"Uh huh.." She says lazily.
"It was kinda hot when you had me pinned down." I say with a nasty smirk on my face. She whips around, starring at me. "Like what you see, bae? If you want you can take a picture, it lasts longer."
"I might just, so I can hang it on my wall, and though darts at it."
"Oh, she has a dark side!" I tease, "Sexy." I smile at her.
"Wow," is all she says, I know she would have loved to curse at my, but Leo came back down with Max. "He wants to listen to, he refuses to stay in bed. He wants to know too." He looks at Tessa, and whispers sorry.
"Okay come here buddy," Leo says, and swings Max up into his arms, and sits down on the couch beside Tessa, Max on his lap.

Hiya!! So what did yuh think? Should I add something? Change something? If you have any idea please msg me! Btw special shoutout to 0Totally_Boss0 for helping me with this chapter! And read his books, they're fantastic! Thanks! Hope you like this book! And you read more!! PLEASE COMMENT!!