The Beggining Of Our Mission

~•~ Leo's POV ~•~
I wake up in my room, but to the surprise of having Tessa curled up next a to me. Her cheeks red, which means she's been crying, but why? She isn't awake yet, but I take the advantage to look her over. Her dirty blonde hair in a messy bun at the top of her head. She's wearing white bed shorts with a navy blue t-shirt, put one side is halfway down her arm. Tessa looks to peaceful and calm, so innocent and brave.
Her eyes flutter open, she gazes at me with her pretty emerald green eyes, taking me in, searching my eyes. She was smiling, but now it drops and she looks away.
"Tess, what's wrong?" I ask caressing her cheek. She shakes her head once, and I know something happened. "What happened?" I quietly ask, trying to sound light, and careful, when really I'm burning with rage, who ever did this to her is going to get it.
She turns her gaze to me, then drops it look down in front of her. "Last night... I woke up and got a glass of water," She begins shakily. "And Bryce was down there too -he couldn't sleep- and well..." She hesitates, "He kissed me..."
I'm shocked into silence, I already can tell by the way she said it that she rejected him, and pushed him away. But I'm still burning with rage, for then before. That son of a bitch is going to pay for kissing my girl.
I stand up silently, blinded by this white hot rage, I stalk out the door and down stairs, steam practically coming out of my ears.
I find him in the kitchen, eating breakfast with Max, a little girl with him, Henry, and Laura. I stomp right up to him, getting as close as I dare.
"Get up." I sternly say. He shrugs his shoulder Los and stands up from his seat, turning toward me with a smile on his face, as if everything were okay, and nothing happened last night between Tessa and him. This sets me off even more.
I punch him square in the jaw. He goes flying back, falling on the table, knocking down his plate that smashes in the ground. Bryce looks at me shell shocked, surprised that I just hit him. He'll be expected worse if he does it again.
I walk away, ignoring all the confused looks back in the kitchen, on my way out I grab the bag of skittles.

~•~ Later That Afternoon ~•~

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~
We're all called to the office to have a meeting with the one who runs the Wolf House. His names Mr. Addams, Bryce's dad... Just great! Now we have two Addams in the house! Can it get any worse. I also found out today that Max's new friend, Olivia, is Henry's little sister. They have the same hair colour, and eyes, both dark brown eyes. She was cute, but had a bad ass side to her, unlike Henry, unless leather jackets count.
But anyway, we were all called into the office, Max, Olivia, Henry, Laura, Bryce, Leo and finally me.
"Take a seat please... Never mind, not enough spots for all seven you to sit." Mr. Addams greets us with a smile, unlike Bryce, he was kinda funny. I chuckle and keep standing leaning against the wall. Olivia and Max take advantage of the two chairs seating in front of Mr. Addams desk. The room was small, but manageable, it had dark brown walls, with white shelves that were filled with books. The desk Mr. Addams say at was dark brown, and there was dark wood set down. The room was pretty dark but it had a bright light that brightened up the room.
I gaze at Mr. Addams, he has light blue eyes like Bryce, but his hair was black with some grey in it, whereas Bryce's hair is a light brown. Mr. Addams has a clean shaven face that was wide, and muscular, if a face could even be muscular. By the way he was built, I could tell that someday Bryce would look like that, muscular and all.
"Okay, I'll just get right down to the point," Bryce's dad starts off. "Tessa, we just got news that your mother, Sabine, has been seen. She was spotted by one of our pack leaders over in Alberta." He looks at our expressions. Considering that were in Ontario, from here to there is a few days trip.
"And I'm setting you five up to go and investigate it, and maybe, maybe, get Sabine back." He finishes.
I gawk at him, my mouth open. I get to go an find my Mom, I get to see her! I haven't seen her since I was 4 years old. And I miss her so much, I remember she is to give me cookies from the jar on a high shelf if I was being good, or if I did some chores, anything that pleased her. She use to come into my room every night and sing me lullabies until I fell asleep. Mom always loved to paint my nails before we went out on a special night.
"What about Max and Olivia?" Leo asks Mr. Addams, concerned.
"They're too young to come along, well have them stay here, and help set up for Christmas. We normally don't celebrate it, but it's a gift for our new guests. And a reward for when you get home." Mr. Addams replies, and the two kids sit up straight, clearly excited. It's already the middle of November, so it makes sense that this happens.
"You'll pack tonight, and leave tomorrow morning," Mr. Addams requests of us. I trust him enough to leave Max here with him, besides he has Olivia with him, they seem to really be bounding.
But I'm excited for my trip, because I finally get to get out of this gods forsaken province.

And I get to see my Mom.