Its Him

~•~ Leo's POV ~•~

I've been sitting on the tree's roots for what seemed like forever, but really it's only been 20 minutes. I have Tessa's head on my lap as she sleeps. When she'd stopped thrashing around she'd sat up, but then fallen back down, passing out of exhaustion. If then laid her down in the soft green grass, resting her head on my lap. I now pull a piece of her hair out of her face, putting it behind her ear, with four piercings. She starts to wake, slowly opening her eyes. "...Hey," I says lazily. "Hi." she replies clearly tired. I smile a small smile. And look down at her, into her emerald green eyes. She looks back into my dark blue ones. Tessa slowly gets up, still a little shaky. I get up too, holding her arm for support, a question in my eyes. She nods slowly, "Yea, I can walk." She answers. "Okay,"

Tessa takes a step forward, then another, she trips over a root, falling, I catch her swinging her towards me, before she can fall too far. I pulled to tight, I step back to try and steady my balance, I trip over another root, tumbling to the ground, Tessa falling on top of me. Her hands sprayed on my chest, her dirty blond hair falling over us like a curtain. Our faces only centimetres apart. She inhales a sharp breath, looking down at me. I look up, once again into her beautiful green eyes. To my surprise she doesn't make an effort to get off me. Tessa lightly bites her bottom lip. Driving my crazy, I can't move. She hovers over me, leaning in a bit closer. Then her lips lightly brush mine, and she whispers, "Leo," Against my lips, making me go wild. I can't stand it, I lean into her, my lips crashing with hers, sucking and lightly bitting, our tongues mixing together, gasping for breath every minute.

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~

I kissed him, or he kissed me. I don't know anymore, I can't remember anymore, right now it was just me and Leo. Nothing else mattered, but us two.

I kiss harder and harder every seconding , not able to stop. I'm lost in our kisses,we both are. I finally pull back and look at Leo, his lips red and swollen from us kissing. "We should maybe get back to school..." I mention, still on top of him, straddling his hips. He only nods, looking shellshocked. I blush, probably fiery red. I stand up holding out a hand to him, he takes it, and stands up, not letting go of my hand. He walk back to school like this, our hands linked.

~•~ 3 hours later ~•~

Finally finished class, I run outside to meet up with Leo at the front step. He's there like he always is, waiting for me. I smile he doesn't see me yet. I run down the stairs and jump on his back, he holds my legs up, so I don't fall. He laughs, and I laugh along with him. "in getting a piggy-back ride home!" I announce. He laughs some more, "You wouldn't be if you weren't so light." I smile and lean over his shoulder, kissing his cheek. He blushes, rather hard. "Yuh know, I could get use to this," Leo says with a smirk on his face.