He's Going Too Far

~•~ The Next Day At School ~•~

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~
I run up the steps of the school stairs, Leo's hand in mine. The bells about to ring and we're trying to get to class on time. I quickly kiss him good bye, before we go our separate ways to class. I rush to my locker to get my things for Mr. Pepai's class, when I run someone over. Knocking us over and on to the floor, me on top of this person I just so happened to run into.
"God Tessa. That's the second time you've had me under you." I look down to see who's speaking, but I already know who it is.
"Bryce," I hiss, "What the fuck are you doing here?! You don't even come to this school!" I say frustrated.
"Well I do now babe," With that he puts his hand on my waist, pulling me against him.
"Don't call me that, or any of your gushy love names!" I sternly say.
"Why not?" he asks, picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I'm to paralyzed to squirm out of his grip. His extremely tight grip. Hd pushes me up against the wall, pinning me in place. He lays his head in the nook of my neck. "Tessa, I need you to-.. I want you to-.." he gasps for breath, not able to talk.
"Bryce I don't care what you want or need from me, but I want you to let me go." I place both hands on his chest, and attempt to push him away. Which doesn't help, may I say. He comes right back, like a boomerang. He leans down and kisses my neck, I squirm. "Bryce, let me go." He doesn't listen, just starts trailing kisses up my neck. Then suddenly his had goes under my top, stroking my flesh. "Bryce. Stop."
"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER YOU ASSHOLE!!" Yells a loud familiar voice. Bryce just glances over, sees who it is, smirks, then resumes to kissing my neck, and his hand trailing up my back.
Suddenly Bryce is swept off his feet, leaning against the other side of the hall, hitting the wall with a loud thunk, he gets up right away and charges at the one who shouted, knocking him to the ground. Leo. Leo has come to save me once again.

~•~ Leo's POV ~•~
When I saw Tessa pinned to the wall by Bryce, I filled up with hot rage. I couldn't think, I just wanted to kill the fucked up bastard! I'd thrown him against the wall, and he'd gotten right back up and ran at me. I'd easily side stepped him, and stuck my foot out, tripping him to fall on his face. He got back up and swung his fist at me, I ducked that and threw my own, nailing him square in the stomach. He double over, gasping for lost breath.
"Stay away from Tessa." I say, no emotion in my voice.

~•~ After school ~•~

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~
Thanks to Leo's stunt with Bryce, they'd both been rewarded with detention, so I was stuck walking home with Lauren and Henry, in complete silence.
"May I apologize about Bryce's actions today?" Henry asks with a rough voice. "It's been a day since the full moon, and Bryce's reactions to the full moon last longer then it should. Because of the full moon, he acted like that today. It brings the wild out of him." At that last part I chuckled. But the abruptly stopped, I can't laugh over what he did to me, even if it was because of the moon.
"It's not okay, I'm sorry, but it's not. What he did was- It was.. unforgivable." I say.
"I know, the moon sometimes makes us do the things we fear to do," Henry defends. And I just nod, not able to respond.
A few minutes later I ask them a question, "So when should your first change occur?" It takes them a minute to think it through.
"In your late 15's, so you and Leo should be having your anytime now." Lauren confidently says.
"Oh, okay. " Is all I can say.

I'm going to change soon, and so is Leo.