Getting Use To Something New

~•~ Max's POV ~•~
Since Tessa and Leo have been ignoring me since we got here, along with Tessa's new friends. I've been lonely, and bored. Really, really, REALLY bored. So currently I'm walking around the Wolf House, looking for something to do; starring at the paintings, reading the books in the library. I've always loved books, and wish I'd brought some books with me. Comic books of course, my favourite hero is Thor, because he has that hammer, that's only his, and no one can take it, or lift it for that matter. It's a weapon to himself, no one has a say over it, he has all the power.
"OUF!" I hear someone shriek, "Watch where your going!" I shake my head of brown locks to shake the dazed feeling I got. Once I feel keen to look at the somebody I crashed into, I feel less dazed.
The girl standing in front of me had to be my age. She had short blonde hair, that was slightly shorter then her shoulders, and surprisingly she had a lock of hair dyed black, by the way it was done, I could tell she's done it herself. She has dark brown eyes, with long dark lashes. The girl was wearing light blue jeans with a black shirt, and a black leather jacket. She seemed pretty bad assed to me, with her dark look, not goth but just bad assed.
I stand up taller, my head held high.
"Who are you, exactly?" She asks, none so politely.
"Max Fleming, just got here 4 days ago. And who are you?" I respond looking down at her.
"Olivia, you don't need to know my last name," she exhales deeply, then looks up at me, something sparks in her eye. Understanding? Trust? She smirks devilishly.
"Come here!" she says excitedly, scaring me a bit. But I just nod and fallow her. She leads me somewhere down stairs, from what I can smell, it's the kitchen.
She ushers me inside, fallowing in suite, closing the door carefully behind her. She stops short in front of the fridge, and grins to herself.
"I hope you know your really scary when you grin to yourself." I comment.
"Just shut up and give me a lift." Olivia says waiting for me to make a move to give her a boost up.
I lace my fingers together for support, then balance it on my knee. She grabs my shoulders, and puts one shoed foot in my hands, standing up straight. Olivia opens the cupboard, to reveal a shelf of sweets. She stretches for the package of Oreo cookies. Score! This girl rocks!
After opening the Oreos and getting some gummy worms we hid under the stairs in a cozy spot, set up with blankets pillows, and a lamp hanging from the ceiling. Olivia and I sit there eating our rewarded sweets!

~•~ That night ~•~

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~
Leo and I share the one white couch set up in his room, with the 45'' flat screen TV playing the movie Pitch Perfect. Random select, we shoved our hands into the drawer of movies and pulled one out at random, just so happened to be Pitch Perfect.
I sit on the sofa with my legs thrown over Leo's thighs, and his legs on the table set in front. We have a large fluffy blanket covering us. I feel cozy, and warm, like I finally belong here.
"I'm going to try and find some M&M's, I am hungry and in the mood of something chocolate. And no I am not getting skittles too, before you ask." Leo loves skittles, but he can deal with M&M's for now, besides I'm the one who said I was getting them in the first place, I won that one Lewis.

Once back from finding a whole bag of M&M's I settle back into the position I was in before. I pick up a green M&M and flick it at Leo. He turns to me with a teasingly death glare. He whacks me with a pillow. Hard.
"Oh, Lewis you are going to pay for that." I pounce on him tickling his stomach, he instantly jerks back with laughter. Leo puts his hands on my waist, and slings me under him in the ground, tickling my neck and sides.
"Leo!!" I shriek, "Quite it!"
"This is for not getting me Skittles!" He defends.
"You butturd!" I scream.
He stops, his eyes glistening with laughter. "Butturd? That's the best you could come up with?"
"...Yes," I say ashamedly.
"Oh Fleming, you need to work on your vocabulary." Is all he says.

~•~ 2 Hour Later ~•~
I wake up, and I know it's really late. No I should say it's really early, I check the time in my iPhone, it's 1:30am.
My throat is dry, like sand paper. I need a glass of water.
I stand up slowly, my feet hitting the warm carpeted floor. I know I probably have bed head, but it's 1:30, it's not like anyone's going to see me. I walk out of my door, leaving it slightly open so I can get back in without having to do the access code. I slip down stairs, into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water.
"Jee, do you have a bird living it there?" I jump, dropping the glass, only for it to be caught by him. By Bryce.
"Bryce," I whisper shocked, running my hands though my hair hastily, trying to tame the mess.
"Hello, and nice Pyjamas." He comments my white booty shorts and navy blue t-shirt. I cross my arms, trying to cover up, feeling so exposed. "What are you doing up?" I ask, taking my glass back.
"I simply can't sleep," Bryce says with a playful smile.
"Oh, well I'm going back to bed, good night." I butt past him to go back up stairs to my warm bed.
And, of corse, I trip, over my very own feet, because that's my clumsy self. Bryce's arms wrap around me, catching my fall and pulling me close to him. He looks down at me with his light blue eyes, I look back.
"Than-" I get cut off, mid word, by Bryce's lips on mine.
Bryce is kissing me.
But I don't kiss him back.
I shove him away, and he looks at me, disappointment shining in his eyes. I shake my head, as if to shake off the wrong feeling that gave me.
"Bryce, no," is all u can say before I dash upstairs without looking back at him.