Moving In

~•~ Leo's POV ~•~
We've been walking for a while, and since Max was getting so tired, we decided to hop a train. Max feel asleep on my lap, and Tessa was almost asleep on my shoulder. Bryce, Henry and Laura were talking hushed together, they weren't falling asleep that was for certain. Bryce had told me that the trip would be a few hours, so I laid my head back and tried to sleep myself, but I could never fall asleep in any moving vehicle. So I gaze out the window until we arrive at our stop.

~•~ 7 Hours Later ~•~
The ride was longer then we thought, but I was glad we were getting out, it smelt like vomit in there!
Max is still sleeping, so I carry him in my arms, letting him sleep. We haul a Taxi to drop us off near the Wolf House, and from there we walk in.

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~
When we get to the Wolf house I gawk at the layout, and the house itself. It's 4 stories tall, the top 3 are all rooms, 300 in total. The bottom level is just offices and dining room, kitchen, living room.
Bryce had to go to the head office to talk to Head Wolf, while Henry and Laura showed us around. The living room was huge, and looked comfy and homey. It had a Play Station and X-box. It had a 65' flat screen TV. It had large brown couches, and a warm carpet.
Next, they showed us the dinning room, it had a table that seated 12 people. It also had a chandelier hanging from the high ceiling, to hover over the table,adding character. It was nice in here, and there was a Bamboo floor, with warm beige walls.
Now, Henry and Laura showed us the indoor training floor, that was located on the second floor. It had beams to practice balance on. Punching bags to learn combat. And plenty of posters hanging around to help, and give information. There was also an obstacle corse in the corner on the room that was large.
When finishing in the training room, they showed us our rooms, on the same level, and all across or beside Henry, Bryce of Laura's rooms. Max and I agreed to share a room that was linked to Leo's.
The bedroom is an except able size, not too big but not extremely small. The room contains two Queen sized beds, a large closet, a bedside table in the middle of the two beds, and it thankfully has an added bathroom. The room is painted white, but Laura said we could paint it ourselves, the colour we want. Max wats his side red, and I want my side min green. There's small brown desk in the corner, where a roley chair is fitted in. And lastly theirs a white couch and a small 40' TV set at the other end of the room. So it wasn't exactly a small room, it's was quite large.
Laura and Henry leave to let us settle in and unpack. I pull out my iPhone and check if I get internet. I do. Thank God, I couldn't not live without Internet. Out of curiosity I check the news, to see if there's anything interesting, or any news about us. There was.
TWO TEENAGE KIDS, AND ONE YOUNG CHILD MISSING.
Teenage girl has long blond hair, and 5'' 8'. With green eyes, and a slim figure.
Teenage boy has dark brown hair, 5'' 11''. With blue eyes, and a thin figure.
Young boy has dark blond hair, 4'' 4'. He has brown eyes, and a small figure.
IF FOUND, THERE WILL BE AN AWARD!

My mouth drops open in a silent scream. I just stare, this isn't good.
"LEO!! COME HERE!!" I shout, he comes into the room instantly.
"What is it?! What's wrong?!" He frighteningly asks. I hold out my cell phone, and he reads it quickly.
"Fuck." he gawks.
"I know, well have to stay here longer then we thought." I mutter, he nods briefly.

~•~ Max's POV ~•~
After Tessa explained the situation about the article that we were lost, I continued unpacking my things and putting them on a shelf in the closet, spreading all my things out so it looks homey, when I hear something fall. I don't see anything that would have fallen and I look over at Tessa's side. She's passed out, on the floor, she isn't moving. I yell for Leo, no answer, I look in his room, he's on the floor passed out too. I finally shout for Bryce, he comes running up the stairs and into the room.
"What happened?!" He half yells.
"They've both passed out and I don't know what to do!" I whimper.
Bryce runs over to Tessa, flips her over and pulls her shirt up, her paw is throbbing. Bryce then moves over to Leo, looks under his hair, his Paw Print is also pulsing, in beat with Tessa's. I hear Bryce whisper under his breath:

"They're going to Change tonight."