The Explanation

~•~ Bryce's POV ~•~
"So it all started like this," I start off. Tessa, Leo and Max looking at me like I'm the most interesting thing ever. Much appreciated, but it's creepy. "Tessa, your mother was a werewolf, and she had an affair with a human, your Dad. But an offspring will always become the supernatural part of the family. And yes, your dad did not know about this. He still isn't aware. That tattoo of yours, that you've all had since the day you were born, can only be seen by Downworlders." I look at them, to check if they have any questions so far. Nothing yet, makes it easier for me! "And that's how Leo's been able to see Tessa's and Max's birthmark. Now Leo's Father is a werewolf, but, as you know, he died a long time ago in what you must have thought a car crash, but it was actually in a mission to save our pack leader." I pause for a moment out of breath. "Tessa, your Mom, Sabine, and Leo, your Dad, William, were Pack Partners. Which is a big deal, I'll explain after. But Sabine and William set out to go and save our Pack Leader, sadly William had died in the mission, and Sabine, was so hurt by this, and devastated that she went into hiding, she did not die in the mission. But has simply, disappeared. We have not been able to find her. Yet." I finish, out of breath. "And that's why I was tracking you guys down, getting information, we need your help, we need to find Sabine. She was a Hero, a Hero we need again."

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~
It was a lot to take on. My mothers alive, but in hiding. I'm a werewolf, and so are Leo and Max. And Bryce needs us, no he said they need us. But who's they? So many questions, too overwhelming.
"Who's us?" I ask Bryce, suddenly really tired, just wanting to curl up in Leo's arms and fall asleep.
"Me, Henry, and Laura. You'll meet them later, they're wandering around these few blocks too." He replies easily, obviously wanting to help as much as he can.
"Okay, okay.. Why didn't my Dad know about this? And Leo's Mother? I'm guessing she didn't know either."
"Yes, humans cannot know about us supernaturals, not even if your married to them. You just cant, unless it can save the human." He says matter-of-factly. I take a moment to digest it all. When Max asks a question.
"What's Pack Partner?" He asks curiously, making Bryce chuckle a little bit.
"Cute." He turns to us, "Pack Partner means that you pick another werewolf, and mark them, to be your Partner. You can draw strength from them in battle, your become stronger in general. And your Pack Partner can always track you, know exactly where you are at all times. And be able to feel if your hurt anywhere. Its forever, so be careful who you choose." Bryce finishes, by the way he's saying it, I can tell he doesn't have a Pack Partner yet.

~•~ Leo's POV ~•~
~•~ Half An Hour Later ~•~
Taking a break on all the information, we decided that we'd all talk tomorrow. Bryce went back to his friends, I got Max to bed, and I'm staying another night at Tessa's. So I'm now laying in bed, but this time in my boxers, I couldn't stand another night in clothes, besides it won't be that awkward with Tessa anymore.
After a few more minutes Tessa walk in from the bathroom, in mini PJ shorts, and a purple tank top, with a white sweater thrown over it, her hair in a messy bun.
"Hey Lewis," She says smiling, slipping in under the covers beside me, laying her head on my shoulder, I wrap my arm around her. Holding her close.
"Tessa I had an idea, from what Bryce said..." I trail off.
"I think I may have had the same idea." She says curling up against my side.
"That we should be Pack Partners..." I whisper.
"Leo that's exactly what I was thinking, once we get this all more. Once were able to shift."
"Yes of corse, but Tessa that's forever, are you sure you want to?" I ask silently. She gets up on her knees, then sits on my stomach, straddling my hips.
"Leo Lewis, we are, forever and always. If you want to be?" she says placing her hands on my bare chest.

"Forever and Always, Tessa."