The Angel and The Devil

~•~ The Next Morning ~•~

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~
I roll over in bed, tangled up in sheets, I check the time, it's 12:30pm. Damn, I slept in. I roll over once again, something hard lays under me, attached to something else. No someone. I glance over my shoulder. Leo. How did he get here? More important, why is he in my bed? Ignoring these questions in my head I lay on his chest, he was completely striped down except for his boxers. Now that I was laying on him, he starts to wake.
My hand is sprawled in his chest, my head laying on the other side if his chest. Leo now has his eyes open, and he's looking down at me with his blue eyes.
"You were beautiful last night," He starts, "Like always, but your wolf form in gorgeous."
"Really? What colour was I?" I ask, gazing up at him.
"Dirty blonde, like you hair. You always take on the colour of you hair." Leo confidently says.
"So you were a dark brown, almost black." I question.
"Yep," He picks me up by the waist and puts me back down on top of him, my legs straddling his hips. I place both my hands firmly on his chest. Leo pulls me down closer, our faces inches from each other. He runs his hands though my locks, pushing them back, watching the way they fall back into place. His hand runs down my cheek, over my neck, over the curve of my breast, down my side, where it stays on my hip. He pulls me harder down, trying to get me to come closer. I can feel him harden under my stomach, and this surprises me. Again, he's being so straight forward, not himself.
"Leo, are you-" He cuts me off, kissing me passionately.
"Don't say anything. Just- just kiss me." Instead he kisses me, pushing my lips apart, I nip on his bottom lip. I should be pushing him away, he's not himself, but I can't. No matter how much I want to, I cant. My mind says that I need to push him away, but my body acts differently.
He growls deep in his thought when I bit his lip. A few moments later he has my tank top off, I'm left only in my bra and Pyjama shorts. He runs his hands all over me, over my flat stomach, up my lean legs, and stroking my face. He can't seem to get his hands off me, and I don't try to stop him.
His hands explore my body, stopping in certain places, knowing he shouldn't go that far.
Suddenly he grabs my ass, holding it in his palms. He never done this, and he never would. And because if this sudden shock, and change in him, I finally find the courage to shove him away. I look him in the eyes, looking for an explanation, and I find that his eyes are dilated.
"Tessa?" Leo asks, upset that I stopped. I pounce off him, standing on my feet at the edge of the bed. "Leo Fray Lewis. Are you on drugs?!" He had to be, there was no way he was acting like this, and his eyes were huge. Its the only explanation.
"The fuck! I am not on drugs!" He shouts.
"Then why are your eyes dilated?! Why are you acting, so NOT LIKE YOURSELF!" With that I run out of the room, and I keep running, I don't stop. Until I crash into someone.
"You okay, Tessy?" The voice asks. Bryce. I'm in tears, my face in flushed, and I'm about to collapse. All I can do it nod, saying that I'm not okay. Bryce gives me a hug, and I lean into him. He walks me to his room, where we sit in his bed, and I cry my eyes out. Bryce pulls me close, into a hug. I hold onto him, not letting go.
I finally lay down, still slightly crying, and Bryce running his hands though my hair, trying to calm me. It works, I fall asleep in his bed, and he lets me stay.
That night, I dream of Bryce and Leo. Bryce is good, he has angel wings, and he's all gold and white, he keeps me safe from the devil. The devil is all read, and evil. Leo is the devil. Bryce is the angel. Leo scares me, he's demanding and pushy. Bryce keeps me safe, he's calming and kind.