The Change

~•~ Bryce's POV ~•~
Hence id known that Tessa and Leo we're going to Change for their first time tonight, I had Henry help me carry them to a soft room, where the walls are made of cushion, and the floor is a soft fabric, so when they did Change nothing would be in the way, and nothing could hurt them. For the Change is very painful. But what I'm worried of most is when it's over the Change into a werewolf can change some people, the way they act, the way they really are.
Henry and I have locked them in from the outside. I sit on the floor and wait.

~•~ 1 Hour Later ~•~
An hour has passed, and I'm still sitting on the floor thinking, and staring off into space.
I hear a sudden noise, like a thud, and loud. I listen closely, trying to make out what's going on. Standing up I head over to the camera screens displays in the corner of the room, where it shows us what's going on in each room. Two rooms contain one person. On has Tessa, one has Leo.
I stare at the cameras as Leo stands up again, the thud much have been him falling.
Leo gets up and looks around curiously. "Where the fuck am I?" He say aloud, I put on a head set to hear what he's saying. He starts banging on the walls, asking for answers, for release. His shoulder jerks uncontrollably, Leo stares down at it. Suddenly he drops to the ground, on his knees and hands like a dog. His back arched dangerously, his head snapping back. He starts coughing up, thankfully he hasn't eaten anything for the past 24 hours, or else he'd be puking it up. I see that Leo tries to track for the back of is neck, but his hand won't let him, he keeps jerking around, all over. Looking at where he wanted to touch, I can see that his Paw Print is pulsing, beating a maddening red.
Leo's fingers start to curl into claws, his face is scrunching up, his ears growing taller and wider. Hair starts sprouting from his hands, up his arms, over his face. Just like that, he turns slowly, his clothes ripping away, and his body changing into a werewolf.
When it's all over, he lays in the room, naked and alone. I wait half an hour before I go to let him out. Grabbing some clothes we have stashed on the high shelves. Opening the door I toss them in, being carful not to look. A minute later he exits the room. Looks around briefly.
"Where's Tessa?" Leo fist question is. I shake my head.
"She hasn't changed yet," I tell. He nods then walks over to the screens without another word. Macho Man much.
"Fuck that hurt." He says while he watches Tessa in her room.
"It always does the first time." is all I say, I look back at the screen.
Tessa moves.
I stare at the screen waiting for her to move again, she does. Tessa spasms uncontrollably, shaking, and repeating what Leo did.

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~
~•~ 1 Hour Later ~•~

Finally having made it though that painful Change, I get handed some clothes and let out of this comfy jail. I walk out to find Leo's already waiting outside. And Bryce is standing by him.
"Okay what?" I ask looking at the two boys.
"Nothing to say? It didn't hurt?" Bryce asks open mouthed.
"Nope, no pain." I state. "It just happened." Both boys gawk at me, Bryce more then Leo.
"I have to report this," Bryce says and walks out of the room. I stand and wait for Leo to say something.
Within two long strides he's up against me, looking me up and down, I blush. Another moment later he has me pinned up to the wall, and kissing me hard. I gasp in shock, as he did so, he's never so straight forward, so determined. Leo takes advantage of my gasp, entering my mouth. Nipping my bitten lip, sucking and pulling. He's never done this, and it scares me. His hand slides under my shirts and runs up my back, he runs his fingers over the small of my back. He goes for the close of my bra. With that I shove him away, hard.
"Okay Leo, what the duck was that?!" I ask.
"A kiss," He responds stepping in closer.
"No duh," He try's to grab my waist and pull me to him for another kiss, I dodge him and dash upstairs to my room. Enough for the day, I need to sleep, and get away from Leo. What is up with him, he's never acted like this before. So demanding.