Pack Partner

~•~ Leo's POV ~•~
Tessa explained to me what happened since I changed. I was such an asshole, it's not even funny. All want to do now is hug her, and hold her, cuddle with her all night to make up for what a jerk I've been. She didn't deserve me, and I tell her so.
"Tessa, I can't believe I extend like that!" I say, upset and depressed.
"It's okay Leo, your better now. Your you now. And I love you." She says its so kindly it's hard not t believe her.
"Tess, you don't deserve to even be around me! I acted like such an asshole! How are you not running away from me right now?!" I ask looking deeply into her eyes, searching for answer. I've always loved the colours of her eyes, they're such a beautiful emerald green. I always get lost in them, the depth in them.
"Leo, it's because that wasn't really you, it was an after affect from the Change. And I'm still here because, I love you." She strongly says, putting emphasis on the last three words. I gawk at her.
"Tessa-" She cuts me off.
"I love you." She repeats.
"I love you too." I say, truly meaning it. We gaze at each other, baring into each other's eyes. Getting lost in our eyes until I lean in and kiss her closing our eyes. But it's not a demanding kiss, or a eager kiss. It's a longing, missing, full of love kiss.
She pulls back, gasping, her lips swollen and red, she's blushing furiously.
"I have an idea, so we're actually together forever, and always." She says.
"And what's that?" I curiously ask.
"We become Pack Partners. Bryce told me about it, it's where we mark each other somehow, and we can always locate each other, and know how the other is feeling." She bares into my eyes.
"Okay. It sounds perfect, if your absolutely sure?" I ask.
"I'm positive. Besides, were forever and always."

~•~ 1 Hour Later ~•~
We found out from Laura, the nerd behind all the facts about Werewolves. She told us that to mark each other, we need to turn into werewolf, one at a time. And place our paw over the others heart, marking them. So we have a second Paw Print. So we're marked, and inseparable.
So now, Tessa and I are awkwardly facing each other in the Training Room, wondering what to do, how to change.
"Just let it come naturally!" We hear Henry shout from above us, we both look up at the same time, and there on the high beams sits Henry. Tessa and I roll our eyes at the same time.
"Get out!" We both tell in unison, then burst out laughing, doubling over. Once we gather ourselves, Tessa straightens up. Moves back a step, and spreads her arms wide. Ready.
"I think it's coming. Turn around." I reluctantly turn around to hide from her. And I can hear her striping out of her clothes. And then, surprisingly, a howl. I take this as a sign to turn around, I find myself looking at at a beautiful golden wolf, with emerald green eyes. She looks like Tessa in wolf form.
I take my shirt off, just as we planned, and I get down on my knees, still shocked into silence. Tessa hesitates, not sure if she's doing this right. I nod, in a way of telling her that she is. Tessa lists her paw, and I can see that's it's a fiery red, like when her Paw Print pulses. She raises it to my chest, just about my heart, not touching it yet, but almost. She looks into my eyes again, looking for reassurance, making sure this is what I want. It is. And she sees that, finding it in my blue eyes.
She puts her paw down.
I howl, not a scream of pain, but a howl. I can feel the paw print burning into my skin, leaving an imprint where she touches my chest.
Without warning, I turn into a werewolf one the pain recedes, I turn just like that, as fast as snapping your fingers. Tessa kneels before me, breathing deeply, naked. I look away quick enough not to see anything. She changes very quickly, and when she's done, she's takes on the position I had. Kneeling in front of me, pulling her shirt down rather then taking it off.
I start doing what she did, holding my paw up to her chest, I place it down on her chest, one hundred precent sure of what I'm doing. This is what we want.

We both howl. Howl as our claim on each other becomes permanent. As we finally become forever and always.