The Unexpected

~•~ Bryce's POV ~•~
My jaw still hurt from when Leo punched me, so after the meeting with my Dad I put a frozen pack of peas in it. I'm currently packing for our departure tomorrow morning, and I'm excited. I've always loved going to missions, it gets my adrenaline pumping, everything becomes slow, and I can see, smell, and feel everything. My senses get stronger, and more powerful, it feels great.
Tessa had written down everything that we'd need for the trip, I could tell that she was very excited! It was kinda funny and adorable the way she acts when she's excited. Her list was quite... simple.

WHAT TO PACK LIST~
• Clothes (shirts, pants, sweaters, socks, underwear, jackets, etc.)
• Water
• Any kind of food (cereal bars, etc.)
• Bathroom supplies
• Shoes
• Medicines (if needed)

So yeah, pretty simple. And she didn't put money down because my dad said that we'd each get a unlimited credit card, with the pin codes being or birth years.
It took me 20 minutes to pack, maximum. I had all my things stuffed into a backpack, and water bottles either in the two side pockets, or hanging off it. Food was put into pockets of in a plastic bag handing from my left strap. And well, everything else was in it.
I place my backpack on my bed, and go to leave, see if someone needed help or was finished already. I'm stopped short by something I see hanging on my cork board.

Julia's medallion. A paw print identical to hers, with her name, and birth year in it. Julia.

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~
Finished with packing, and bored out of my mind. I decide to go and check in on Max. I found him under the stairs with Olivia, his new friend.
"Well hello you two," I say with with a small smirk on my face, the two naught kids, being found under the stairs, in there hid out.
I crawl in to join them on their cushions and blankets, sitting cris crossed on the ground.
"Hi! I'm Olivia!" Olivia excitedly introduces, holding her hand out in offer to shake.
"Well hi there Olivia, I'm Tessa. Max's big sister, it's nice to finally meet you," I say playfully. "I hope your taking care of my Max, he can be lots of trouble." I wink at her, smiling.
"I know, he is!" Olivia indicates. Max is currently blushing at our conversation. I turn to him, and he finally looks up at me.
"Max," I start in a whisper, I start again. "Max, I'm leaving tomorrow morning,"
"I know," Max looks down, upset that I'm leaving, and won't be seeing him for a month. "I'm going to miss you,"
"I'm going to miss you to Maxy." I take him hand in mine and squeeze. "I love you. I'll bring mom home for Christmas. I promise. Get everything ready with Olivia, the two of you will do a great job!"
His head shoots up and he looks straight at me, nodding his head. I pull him into a hug. "I'll say goodbye in the morning again. Don't miss me too much!" I tease. I let go of Max, and start to crawl to the exit, so I can finally stand up straight.
"And Tessa!" Max cries from behind me, "Don't make promises you can't keep." he finishes. And I know it's going to be a hard one to fulfil, but I'll sure as hell try.

~•~ The Next Morning ~•~

~•~ Leo's POV ~•~
In the morning before us five head out for the beginning of our trip, we triple check to see if we have everything, making sure we have enough food and water. And that each of us have our deprecate credit cards. Once we are sure we all do we say goodbye.
I can here loud feet running down the stairs in a quick hurry. I see Max appear from the stairs in a massive charge, you could say he's faster then The Flash. He runs towards me, and koala hugs me, wrapping his arms around my neck I lift him up to hug him harder. I can hear Tessa laughing beside me, she loves the way us two boys bond.
"Imma miss you buddy," I tell Max, as he holds me tighter.
"I'll miss you more Leo." Max says sternly, trying not to cry. I laugh at him comment.
"Okay, okay. But I'll still miss you more." He hugs me one more time, then I put him down and he goes over to Tessa. Tessa gets down on one knee, and hugs her little brother. He embraces her tightly, if he didn't have to let go, he wouldn't, and probably kill her of suffocation. But he finally lets go, and Tessa kisses the top of his head. Looks him in the eyes and says: "I love you Max,"
He nods and replies, "I love you too Tessy." She smiles, holding back the tears, her eyes are shinning. I smile at the sight of them two, they look so sweet together. Soon they'll have their Mom, and the picture will be even better.

~•~ 20 Minutes Later ~•~
Once we'd finished our goodbyes, and, again, making sure we had everything and that it all worked, we stood outside of the Wolf House, and simply waited. But for what, I'm not sure.
"What are we waiting for? A car? A Taxi? A bus?" Tessa asks from beside me.
" No nothing," Henry says, bored.
"Well then what are we waiting for?" Tessa shrieks.
"Good point," He replies turning to Bryce. "Ready?"
"As ready as I'll ever be!" Bryce shouts, turning back to us. "You guys ready to go?"
Tessa and I look at him blankly. "Are we meant to walk to Alberta? It'll be next Christmas by the time were there!" Tessa states, confused and furious. This isn't a game, and she knows it.
"Nope we're going to run there, as werewolves. Maybe hope on the occasional train." Is all Bryce says before he turns away and walks into the bush to Change.