That Boy

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~
"Forever and always, Tessa." Leo says confidently, looking up at me. I lean down closer to his face. "Good," I whisper. I kiss him lightly in the lips, just brushing them. He kisses back, harder. His hand goes to my waist, and mine run over his bare chest, his arms, and his face. His hand suddenly goes under my shirt and sweater. I remind myself I have nothing else under it. Leo's fingers trail over the small of my back, trailing over sensitive spots. I run my hands through his thick dark brown hair, running my thumbs over his cheeks. I pull back, to look at him, his lips swollen, his eyes searching my mine. I put my hands back on his chest, and smile. "Forever and always, Leo." An he kisses me again.

~•~ The Next Morning ~•~
I wake up beside Leo, his arm slung around my waist, my leg over one of his, and my arm resting on his chest. I feel him starting to stir under me, until his eyes open and he looks at me. "Good morning," he sweetly says.
"What makes it so good?" I ask.
"Because I'm waking up beside you." And I blush at his comment, kissing his cheek. "I'm going to go make some coffee, can you go check if Max is up?"
"Absolutely," Leo says.
"Thanks Lewis," And I go down stairs to start the coffee machine, when Dad comes in.
"Morning Tess," He yawns.
"Morning Papa, how'd you sleep?"
"Okay, sorry I got home so late last night." He apologizes.
"No problem,"
"Tess, just so you know, I have a business trip to assist, I'll be gone for about 2 weeks." He does this sometimes, disappearing for weeks at a time, only back for a few days, a week at most. Thankfully I know how to stock the house if needed, and clean up after everyone, staying intact.
"Yeah okay, when are you leaving?" I ask lazily.
"Today," He looks at his watch, "In about 2 hours."
"Oh okay." I say, we talk about where he's going, and about school, and how I'm failing, and need to get my grades up. He then goes upstairs to get ready for his flight. I look down at the coffee, to see its finished, and grab 2 cups from the cabinet.
I jump back in shock, dropping one of the cups. I almost scream only to feel a hand covering my mouth. "Tessa, calm down, its only Laura." There was a wolf in the window, growling, and baring its teeth. And now I have Bryce behind me holding my mouth shut, and a hand around my waist. I nod slowly, and he lets go of me, his hand still on my waist. I wiggle out of his grip to grab a dust pan, to clean up the broken cup pieces.
"It was Laura's fist time changing last night, and she can't seem to get out of it. But she will soon, it's natural." Bryce explains. "And do you mind lending some cloths to her, you look about her size."
"Yeah sure, since you guys are
here, why don't you come in and have breakfast and some coffee?" I ask sarcastically, but my sarcasm voice was to lazy and he took it seriously.
"Okay, thanks Tessa," With that he opens up the door and shouts for Henry, and look down in the grass, then grabs the table cloth at throws it on the ground. No, over a girl, a naked girl!
"I'll go get those cloths now," I state, then dash upstairs into my room to grab some cloths, noticing Leo's not in here anymore, but probably with Max.

~•~ 15 Minutes Later ~•~
Now we're all downstairs, all of us are dressed, and eating breakfast, with the exception of Dad. Now Bryce start introducing his friends.
"This here is Laura, she's also 15, like all of us here. Except Max, of corse." Laura has straight brown hair, that goes down to just under her breasts. She had tanned skin, that was slowly disappearing, and she had some freckles over her nose, and cheeks, she had on my old blue skinny jeans, with my light blue t-shirt.
"And this is Henry, also 15," Henry had dirty blonde hair, that was about two inches long, just over his brow. He had on a green sweater, and black jeans.
Bryce then introduced us, and then we went back to eating.

Okay, idk how that was. I was kinda stuck, so this chapter may have royally sucked! But the next chapter will be better! And again, thanks to 0Totally_Boss0 for helping me come up with ideas for this chapter! Read his books, there awesome!!! Thanks for reading!