Time To Learn

~•~ The Next Day After School ~•~

~•~ Tessa's POV ~•~
The whole day so far has been normal, I didn't run into Bryce at all. Leo and I had lunch together, along with Henry and Laura, Bryce was there too but he kept his head down, and didn't say a word. Now I'm home, Max playing video games upstairs, and Leo's in the kitchen trying to bake cookies for us, he's trying to because I teased him about it today at lunch, so he vowed to try it when he got home. Well my place really. Hope and pray he doesn't burn down the house!
So since I have a few hours off of doing anything, I lay down on the couch and try to fall asleep, but of corse its interrupted by someone knocking on the door. I don't hear Leo's footsteps so I know he didn't hear the knock. I curse under my breath and get up to get the door. I open it, but don't see who it is because I'm yawning, "What do you want?" I ask rudely, not caring to watch my manners.
"To talk to you... In private..." Someone familiar stutters. Bryce. Why now?! I look at him, then nod slowly walking around him and outside, closing the door behind me. He sulks after me, I turn around and look at him.
"Tess, Tessa... I just- I wanted to apologize for what I did yesterday to you, it wasn't right of me. I shouldn't have done that to you..." He says looking down at his feet, not able to look at me.
"Bryce... what you did was unforgivable, I'll learn to get over it, but it sill happened... and it was scary." All he can do is nod.
"I'm so sorry Tessa."
"Okay, but common lets go back before Leo burns down the house." Bryce smiles, him or in his eyes.

~•~ Leo's POV ~•~
This baking is shit! What's the difference between sugar, and brown sugar. ITS ALL JUST SUGAR TO ME. I have my cell phone in front of me, on a video that sap pose to be 'How to make cookies! For beginners!' This shit is hard! But after a while, I think I've gotten it, and I put them in the oven to bake. I here the door close, and look into the living room to see who came in, Tessa followed by Bryce. Goddam son of a bitch! They both come into the kitchen, Tessa stopping beside me, she dips her finger into some of the left over cookie dough.
"What do you think?" I ask curiously.
"No comment... yet." she responds smirking.
A few minutes later we have Laura and Henry in the kitchen too. Right when they walked it they said: "Okay! Let's go!"
"Go where?" I asked.
"To the forest to start your training!" Henry excitedly shouts. Laura put a hand on Henry's shoulder, "Not exactly. You be watching Henry and Leo change formation, and fight, while I explain what's happening, and how they're doing what." She reforms us.

~•~ 20 Minutes Later ~•~
All six of us are somewhere deep in the forest now, in a large clearing surrounded by benches. They must have used this before, for they're own training. Max, Tessa, and I take a seat on one of the benches, both of them sitting on either side of me. Laura, Henry and Bryce are getting ready to start their 'Show'. Laura sets a bag down beside our bench, which I assume is full of clothes for the two boys.
Bryce and Henry walk in different directions, into the forest to strip out of their clothes and change into wolves. A few minutes later, two wolves come walking into the field. Ones brown, like Bryce's hair, and ones dirty blonde like Henry's hair. They come closer, and Max jumps up from his seat and launches himself at Bryce. Feeling his fur, running his hands through the hair at the top of Bryce's head, and behind his ears. Bryce surprisingly purrs, and we all double over laughing! Bryce then nudges him away with his nose, and gets him to sit down again.

~•~ Laura's POV ~•~
"Okay, anyway, I'm going to use Bryce as my dummy. Suits him well," I tease, earning a glare from Bryce. I laugh, and turn back to the three sitting on the bench.
"Werewolves are larger then any other dog. Bryce and Henry army fully grown Werewolves yet, so they'll be getting a bit bigger." I start off. "We have sharp claws that are useful in battle, and vicious teeth." On cue Bryce growls showing off his teeth. "Our fur is so thick it protects our skin, most of the time. But if we do get hurt, which can be often, we heal within time, faster then a human." I turn around to look at Bryce, he's pouncing around in circles. Fooling off, and showing off for Tessa, I shake my head. "I know that Bryce told you about the Pack Partner situation, it makes you stronger to have one, which is very helpful." I point out. "The first time you change, with always be on a full moon, and will be the most painful off all. And after it first happens, we begin your training."

Thank you sleepy_unicorn_2003 for helping me with my writers block! She helped me get an idea for this chapter!! THANKS SNUGGLES!!