You have to stop watching horor movies

Adam's: POV

It was a normal morning and I was eating breakfast with my kids. Elliot fed Annabelle and she had food all over her face. She was so happy that she happened to push down her bowl with food on the floor. She looked at us and laughed. I gave her a new bowl with food.

Max yawned sleepy and she was close to fell off the couch. "I've never seen you so tired before." I said worried. "The voices kept me awake last night." she replied and took a bite of her sandwich. "What voices?" I asked. " I heard a child laughing and gunshots." said Max. I remembered the woman's words. "You have to stop watching horror movies, it's not good for you." I replied.

"I'm nervous about the school, everyone will think I'm a freak." she said. "It's always scary to start a new school, but it will go well, trust me. You'll make new friends and Elliot will be there for you." I said. "You're not a freak Max, you're special." replied Elliot. She smiled and gave her brother a hug.

***

Annabelle's: POV

I saw my brother. I ran up to him and covered his eyes. I haven't seen him in a long time.

(Annabelle)

(Annabelle)

"Guess who." I said. "Annabelle." replied Adam. "That's right." I said and took away my hands. "I miss you so much." he replied. "I miss you too." I said and tears filled my eyes.

" I said and tears filled my eyes

"Don't cry Belle." replied Adam and gave me a hug. "I wish I was here with you and your kids." I said. "Me too." he replied. "Thank you for naming Annabelle after me." I said. "You're welcome." replied Adam and I smiled softly.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I feel for Annabelle

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~