I'll protect Miracle with my life

Annabelle's: POV

My alarm went off and I yawned. I heard a scream and I ran to Miracle's room. She sat up in her bed and she was breathing heavily. She hugged her teddy bear tightly.

"Shhh, you're safe honey, it was only a nightmare." I said calmly. "He tried to kill me." sobbed Miracle. "He's in prison, he can't hurt you." I said and wiped away her tears. "Do you love me?" she asked. "I love you so much." I said and she smiled. I helped her got dressed before we ate breakfast. I'll protect Miracle with my life. I'm ready to kill if someone hurt her.

***

***

We went to a park after the breakfast. We fed some ducks with fruits. A baby duck went up to Miracle and she hugged her. I smiled softly. She ran up to me and I picked her up in my arms.

"Hello Annabelle." said Adam. "Hi." I replied. Miracle looked shyly at him. "Who's this cutie?" he asked. "This is my daughter Miracle, I've adopted her." I said. "Hello, I'm Adam Warren. I'm your mom's brother." he replied.

"I know you'll be a wonderful mom to her." said Adam. "Thank you." I replied. "If you need help with something, just call me okay." he said. "I will." I replied. "Good." said Adam and I smiled. "I love you mommy." replied Miracle.

"I love you too honey. I'll do everything I can to keep you safe. I don't let anybody hurt you." I said. "Aww." she replied. "I'm on my way to meet up with mom." said Adam. "Mom will be so happy to meet her granddaughter." I replied. "I've a grandmother?" asked Miracle. "Yes and she'll love you." I said.

Annabelle is a wonderful mom to Miracle

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~