Vacation

Adam's: POV

We had taken a little vacation. We needed to get away from the house for a while. We had rented a cabin in the forest. It was quiet and peaceful. I made up a fire and we grilled marshmallows.

Jack played on his guitar. Max lay her head on Elliot's shoulder and he smiled. Annabelle was sitting in Belle's lap. She was so cute in her pink snow suit.

"We really needed this

"We really needed this." I said. "Just like old times." replied Max. "We used to do camping trips with grandma and grandpa when we were younger. We made up a bonfire and grandpa told us ghost stories. We slept with the light on." said Elliot. "We have to to do this more times." replied Jack. "I agree." I said. "Yeah." replied Max and yawned.

***

All three children were asleep. I went out and sat in a chair. I wrapped myself in a blanket and drank a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream. Jack sat down next to me and he sipped on his wine. We looked at the stars.

"Do you remember when you proposed to me?" I asked. "I'll never forget it." replied Jack. "Me either." I said and he smiled. "I love you." he replied. "I love you more." I said. "How about a bath?" he asked. "Sounds wonderful." I said.

Jack went to a hottub. I had forgotten to pack down my swimming trunks. I went out to Jack. I took a deep breath and walked up to him.

"You're beautiful." he said. "Thank you." I replied. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He picked up me and ran back to the house. We made out the rest of the night.

Adam and Jack are back together

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~