Family visit

Oliver's: POV

We walked into the house. A man turned around and Adam looked shocked at him. He looks just like John. But his hair was longer. I wonder if he's his doppelgänger.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" asked Adam. "I wanted to say hello to our kids." said Jack. "It's nice to see you again." replied Adam. I cleaned my throat. "Oliver, this is Jack, my ex-husband." he said. "Nice to meet you." he replied and held out his hand. I ignored him.

Annabelle started screaming and crying when she saw me. "Belle, it's just Oliver." replied Elliot. She hit me on my shoulder. "I think she's hungry, sorry." said Adam and went to the kitchen. Elliot broke the tense atmosphere in the air.

"Well, the dinner is on the table." he replied. We went into the dining room and sat down at the table. Adam came back and he sat down next to Jack. My dead heart was filled with jealousy. I'll get rid of them all. A plan came up in my head and I smirked.

***

Annabelle's: POV

I visited my parents, they can see ghosts too. Mom and dad were so happy to see me. But my dog ​​Scooby was the happiest. He wagged his tail happily and licked me.

(Scooby)

(Scooby)

"I've missed you so much." I said and hugged him. "Scooby has missed you so much. He has been standing by the window looking after you." replied mom. "Aww." I said.

He jumped up on the couch and lay down. I lay my favorite blanket on him and stroked his fur. I opened a book and started reading. Scooby was lying next to me, listening. Just like old times. Mom put a cup of hot tea on the table.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

So sweet

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlamber~