I'll protect her with my life

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 31th 2009: New York

"It hurts so much." I whimpered. "I can see her head." said Jack calmly. "I hate you for this." I replied coldly. "Love you too." he said softly. Then I heard a baby cry and he lay down our daughter in my arms. "She's so beautiful." I said and stroked her cheek. "Our Max." replied Jack.

(Max)

(Max)

Just then cut a lighting the sky and the thunder rumbled. I looked panicked at Max, but she was calm. She didn't cry or scream. She was sleeping peacefully in my arms. How could Max be so calm during a violent storm?

"We love you so much and we will always do." I said and she giggled softly. Jack kissed my lips and I smiled. "Get some rest now, you need it." he said and I nodded. He lay down Max in her crib and went down to the kitchen. I fell asleep with a happy smile on my face.

***

My parents and my sisters visited us two days later. Her son Alex had just turned three years old. He was so happy to meet his cousin. My son Elliot was a proud big brother.

"Oh my god, Max is so beautiful." said Annabelle. "She look just like you." replied mom and dad. "Thank you." I said. "You'll be a wonderful dad to her." replied Emily. "I'll protect her with my life." I said.

(Annabelle)

(Annabelle)

"Max and Alex will be best friends." she replied. "They'll have so much fun together." I said. "I'm so happy." replied Annabelle. I gave my sisters a hug and they smiled happily. "Thank you for being the best brother ever." they said. "Thank you for being the best sisters ever." I replied.

-End of the flashback-

I love Annabelle's reaction when she saw her niece

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~