Annabelle's funeral

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

June 15th 2015: New York

I never thought I would go on my little sister's funeral or I'd carry her coffin. She was too young to die.

"Annabelle was a wonderful and happy woman. You couldn't be near her without laughing. She was sweet, but she could also be badass. She loved her kids, her best friend and her siblings. Annabelle was loved by so many and heaven has got a beautiful angel." I said.

"Annabelle is the most bravest and amazing woman I've ever met. She never hesitated to help. Annabelle didn't deserve to die, she had her whole life ahead of her." replied Olivia.

"I love my little sister with all my heart, she was my everything

"I love my little sister with all my heart, she was my everything. But I know she's in a better place now." said Emily.

"We love our mommy. She was our hero and she always tried to protect us. We miss her so much, but I know she's in a better place now." replied Felix.

After that sang a woman a beautiful song. We carried out her coffin for a last rest and Jack put his arm around me. "She'll always be in your heart." he said. "I know." I replied. "I'm so sorry Adam." said Christina and hugged me. 

***

I was at the cemetery the following day with my family and we laid flowers at her headstone.

Annabelle Lorraine Warren
August 18th, 1994
June 11th, 2015

The sun lit up the headstone and I had a happy smile on my face. "Hello Annabelle." I said.

-End of the flashback-

So beautiful and sad at the same time.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~