A terrible day

Lorraine's: POV

Ed and I visited Adam in New York. We met a terrible sight when we entered the house. All the furniture was broken and there was blood everywhere. I went to the bedroom and screamed. Elliot, Max, Jack and Annabelle were lying lifeless on the floor. Blood ran from their foreheads. Ed called after an ambulance.

They didn't breathe. Someone had written a message to me with their blood. I warned you, but you didn't listen. Now you and your beloved family will be slaughtered. I ran to the stairs and blood was running down. 

I ran upstairs and ran into Annabelle's room

I ran upstairs and ran into Annabelle's room. Adam was lying lifeless and bloody on the floor. Tiffany lay smashed on the floor. I picked up her and held her close to me. My beloved daughter. I ran up to Annabelle's crib and let out a sigh of relief. She was unharmed. I picked her up and tears were streaming down my face. Annabelle woke up and looked at me.

"My dear Belle." I said. She put her hand on my cheek and I smiled. "You're safe now." I said and she smiled. She doesn't know that her siblings and parents are injured. The ambulance arrived and took them to the hospital. I was glad that Annabelle was still too young to understand.

***

Oliver's: POV

"How could you mom?" I asked. "Why do you care?" asked Eleanor. "They didn't deserve it." I said. "Adam left you for another man, he broke your heart just like John did." said mom coldly. "Adam and Jack are soulmates, I'm happy for them. I don't want to be evil anymore." I replied. "I'm disappointed in you." said Eleanor. "It's your fault if they die." I replied.

I don't like Eleanor, she's so evil

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~

The awakeningOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara