I'm sorry I didn't believe you

Adam's: POV

I woke up at the hospital and Oliver were sitting on a chair next to the bed. He hugged me gently and kissed my forehead.

"I thought I had lost you." he said. "I can't believe that someone spiked my tea with poison." I replied. "Who would even get the idea of killing you?"asked Oliver. "I don't know." I said. A doctor came in and and checked my pulse.

"It was lucky that your boyfriend found you in time, otherwise you would have been dead." he replied. "He's my hero." I said and Oliver smiled. "I'll always protect you, I'm your guardian angel." he replied. "My beautiful angel." I said with a smile on my face. "I'll let you sleep." he replied. He kissed me and went out to the waitning room.

***

Jack and the kids came over later in the day and they gave me flowers and chocolate. "How are you feeling?" asked Jack worried. "Much better." I said. "We really thought we had lost you." replied Max. "It was Oliver who spiked my tea with poison." I said. Elliot gasped. I told them everything. "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you Max." I said. "It's okay dad." she replied and hugged me.

***

Oliver's: POV

I went back to the cemetery and sat down on a bench. Perhaps he does belong to him. Little Mr. Living with his rosy cheeks and beating heart. The anniversary of the horrible murder is soon here and no one will survive the night. Once you have enter the house, there's no turning back.

I'm glad Adam survived

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I'm glad Adam survived

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~