We've missed you so much

Annabelle's: POV

I was playing with my niece in the living room. Annabelle smiled happily at me. I love her so much. Then I saw Alex and Felix. I was so happy to see my children. I've missed them so much.

"Alex and Felix, my beloved children

"Alex and Felix, my beloved children." I said happily. "Mom." they replied and hugged me. I couldn't stop crying. "We've missed you so much." said Alex. "I don't want to live with dad or his new girlfriend, they're so mean." replied Felix. "Who's his new girlfriend?" I asked.

"Her name is Veronica." he said. "She's a bitch." I replied coldly. "I'm glad Adam let us stay with him." said Felix. "Me too." I replied. "But I don't like Oliver, he's scary." he said. "I'll protect you." I replied and hugged him. Just then came Oliver into the room. I picked up Annabelle and held her close to me.

"You can stop playing, I know what you've done." I said. "Don't you dare hurt my family." replied Felix. "You're a smart girl." said Oliver with a smirk on his face. "You killed Sarah and her family just because you were jealous." I replied coldly. "I had to." he said. "You make me sick." I said. "Be a good girl now Annabelle, you don't want to ruin your brother's happines." replied Oliver. "Adam loves Jack, not you." I said. "I've given him a love potion, he only loves me." he replied.

***

Max's: POV

I was at the cemetery again. I was sitting against a tree and looked at the graves.

"Hey Max." said a familiar voice. "Emily." I replied and hugged her. "I've missed you so much." she said. "Me too." I replied. "Max." said my cousins and hugged me as well. "Hello Paris, Louise and Avril." I replied. "You okay?" asked Emily worried. "I want to visit grandma and grandpa." I said. "Come." she replied and held out her hand. I took it and she helped me up.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so glad Annabelle is reuinted with her sons

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~