I'm a freak

Elliot's: POV

Max and I walked through the school corridor. A group of girls whispered about me, they looked at me and giggled. It was very annoying actually. A girl went up to us.

"So you and your family live in the old abandoned mansion?" she asked. "We moved in there a few days ago." I said. She looked at me distrustfully. "Did I said something wrong?" I asked. "You know that a man killed his family there." she said. "How can a father just brutally kill them?" I asked. "It's said that he heard voices who told him do it." said a guy.

"The house is possessed by evil spirits and they don't like new people." replied a girl with creepy voice. Max screamed and the girl started laughing. "You should've seen your face." said Veronica. "Good job." replied Joe and did high five. "That's enough." replied Diana strictly. "Are you okay?" asked a girl named Andy. "I guess." said Max. "Don't care about them, they love to scare people." she replied.

"Are you sure you're okay dear, you look quite pale." said Dia. I took her aside. "My sister saw our aunt die and it took a heavy toll on her." I said. "Oh my goodness, I can't even imagine." she replied shocked. "She just need some time." I said. "Totally understandable." replied Diana.

***

I found Max on a bench outside of the school yard. Tears were streaming down her face. I sat down next to her.

 I sat down next to her

"I'm a freak Eli." said Max crying. "You're not a freak, you are a special and sweet girl." I replied and wiped away her tear. "You're just saying that to make me feel better." said Max. "I really mean it, I swear." I replied. "Thank you." she said and hugged me.

I love Max and Elliot's brother and sister bond

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~