A terrible night

Max's: POV

I was standing on stage. My teacher would soon crown me as Halloween Queen. I took a deep breath to calm down. Andy was so happy for me.

"Did anyone say halloween?" asked Oliver. "You're not invited." I said coldly. "I've a suprise for you." he replied with a smirk on his face. "Let the party started." he said. A bucket of pig's blood fell on me. Everyone started laughing.

***

I ran to the restroom and tried to wash away the blood. Tears were streaming down my face and I was shaking. I hit the mirror and the glass cracked. The door opened and Dia came in. She looked at me and the broken mirror.

"Don't look at me

"Don't look at me." I said. "What has happened?" she asked shocked. "I got a bucket of pig's blood over me." I said. "Come with me, I'll make sure you get new clothes." replied Dia softly. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." she replied.

***

I borrowed her shower and clean clothes lay on the toilet. I changed and went downstaris. On a table stood a family photo and three children smiled happily at the camera. I guess it was her children. Dia gave me a cup of hot tea. She's so kind and caring.

"Thank you." I said. "You're welcome dear." replied Dia. "I can talk to ghosts." I said. "Wow, that's amazing." she replied. "You really think so?" I asked. "I wish I could talk to ghosts, I'd do anything to talk to my husband again." said Diana. "What's his name?" I asked. "His name was George." she said. A man appeared in the living room. "Hello my darling." he replied. "George." said Dia happily. They talked and she was so happy.

I feel for Max

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~