Family time

Annabelle's: POV

"It's so beautiful here." said Felix and Miracle happily and looked around. He were wearing a Peter Pan costume. "Yes it is." I replied with a smile on my face. Come." said Michael softly and took their hands. We went to a shop and outside stood Cinderella and Peter Pan. "You look just like me and you're so cute." she replied. "Thank you." said Miracle.

They got their autograph and they took a picture together. Michael put his arm around me and I smiled happily. "Mom and dad, we got Cinderella's and Peter Pan's autograph." said Felix and Miracle happily. "We're so happy for you two." I replied. "Thank you." they said.

A a few hours later we were sitting at a bench and ate cotton candy. "Mom, can we visit Neverland someday?" asked Felix. "Of course we can." I said. "You'll love it." replied Michael. "Is it beautiful there?" asked Alex. "Yes." he said. "I can't wait." he replied. "You've wonderful kids." said Michael. "They're my whole world." I replied.

***

We were back at the hotel after a few hours. Miracle and Felix had fallen asleep. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"I had a lot of fun today." said Michael. "Me too." I replied. "I can't wait to show Neverland again." he said. "I can't wait either, I'm really looking forward to it." I replied. "It makes me happy." he said with a smile on his face.

Then we watched a movie together. Michael fell asleep and I put a blanket on him. I placed a kiss on his forehead and he smiled in his sleep. "Dream sweet dreams." I whispered. I'm so glad I met Michael, he makes me so happy.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love Annabelle and Michael

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~